spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

arya_2288

join:2010-12-11

[BC] So funny story...

My regular $100 is now $212.63 for this month... I'm excited to see my bill this month as their bandwidth monitor says "12 GB" and I've been closely watching my bandwidth and haven't even gone over 60GB. If this is regarding bandwidth and they refuse to refund portions of the money due to their faulty and inaccurate system -- I'm off to Novus. Anyone else have online billing? I suggest you check it out

ErikRP

join:2004-11-06
Winnipeg, MB
Reviews:
·Shaw
I thought you had to go over 3 months before you got hit with charges, so I doubt this has anything to do with exceeding your cap. Maybe they didn't get your last month's payment or something?

I have online billing and I don't see anything weird. Having said that, on my online bill I see nothing about a change to the cap, at least not with this month's bill...

arya_2288

I thought so too... which is why I'm asking if other people are seeing weird jumps in price - its so I can better prepare myself.

anonshawzzz

@shawcable.net
reply to arya_2288
Here's an idea: if your bill does not reflect the monthly amount you normally pay, call Shaw. They can immediately tell you what charges are currently on the account, and where they came from. I can assure you that any extra charges on your January bill are not from UBB.

arya_2288

then what could it possibly be? :S

ErikRP

join:2004-11-06
Winnipeg, MB
Reviews:
·Shaw
said by arya_2288:

then what could it possibly be? :S

Call, find out, tell us. It's not rocket science.

tired

join:2010-12-12
reply to arya_2288
My regular $100 Shaw bill is $0 this month.

arya_2288

let me guess, its cuz you're on Telus

arya_2288

reply to arya_2288
oh and btw I just checked back, and saw my bill for $106

My guess is, also as ErikRP has mentioned, they hadn't charged for last month's. That's all.

Phewph - I was getting my "bit