spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bird222

join:2003-08-25

[Speed Problem] Anybody else get a letter from AT&T about reduci

I have extreme 6.0 and lately I have noticed some slow down. Well we get this letter saying that they have been conducting 'throughput' tests and our speed is below the service we are paying for so they are moving our dsl to a lower plan. Has anyone else got one of these letters?

NetFixer
Bah Humbug
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

Re: [Speed Problem] Anybody else get a letter from AT&T about re

I haven't gotten any downgrade letters, but I get email and snail mail offering to upgrade me to a non-existent U-verse service almost daily.

Did they also offer to reimburse you for all the payments you made for service that was not being provided?
--
We can never have enough of nature.
We need to witness our own limits transgressed, and some life pasturing freely where we never wander.

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:3
reply to Bird222
No letter, but I am on the 3.0 plan in Warner Robins GA. I think the technicians here in middle Georgia were much more careful about what houses they allowed to sign up for each speed tier. I do not know of anyone who has 6.0. It must be very limited access.

CopperFiber

join:2009-12-08
It does not surprise me that they are trying to push customers back from the 6.0 to 3.0 service.
Because since they dumped U-VERSE they need to upgrade their pipes which they are refusing to do in the southeast.

steveatl

join:2007-07-06
Decatur, GA
Dumped U-Verse?
Expand your moderator at work

mikes60
My Paradise
Premium
join:2001-07-31
Boynton Beach, FL
reply to steveatl

Re: [Speed Problem] Anybody else get a letter from AT&T about re

said by steveatl:

Dumped U-Verse?

I had the same reaction. Rollout might have slowed down in some areas, but certainly not dumped.

dervari2

join:2000-01-17
Atlanta, GA
reply to Bird222
I don't think my area is ever getting it. We're on IFITL and I suspect that it will be years before it rolls out here.
--
Richard
Senior Network Engineer - CCNP/JNCIA/MCSSA