This is a sub-selection from Lol...

jmn1207
Premium
join:2000-07-19
Ashburn, VA
kudos:1
reply to Steve B

Re: Lol...

I am using Sprint right now because the HTC EVO is a great phone, I have good 4G coverage where I use it, and the price is right for me at $80 for unlimited data.

I watch Slingbox video and listen to MOG's 320 kbps high quality music streams for many hours each week. I can't afford to do this with AT&T because of the overages I would certainly incur, and Verizon does not have anything fast enough to compete with 4G in my area at this time.

Simple choice for me. Once the LTE phones come out, I will take a look at what Verizon is offering, but for now, I'm sticking with Sprint.

Steve B
Premium
join:2004-08-02
Auburn, WA
said by jmn1207:

I am using Sprint right now because the HTC EVO is a great phone, I have good 4G coverage where I use it, and the price is right for me at $80 for unlimited data.

I watch Slingbox video and listen to MOG's 320 kbps high quality music streams for many hours each week. I can't afford to do this with AT&T because of the overages I would certainly incur, and Verizon does not have anything fast enough to compete with 4G in my area at this time.

Simple choice for me. Once the LTE phones come out, I will take a look at what Verizon is offering, but for now, I'm sticking with Sprint.

Yeah, I was insinuating when any persons' area has LTE. Sorry for not being more clear in my post. Lol.