spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fjr3020

join:2008-07-22
Miami, FL

Costumers Against the 10 Dollar Premium Data Fee .

Please help us by showing sprint we do not want this fee at »community.sprint.com/baw/message ··· e/252196

ffblackie
You called 911 for this?
Premium
join:2002-01-13
Knoxville, TN
said by fjr3020:

Please help us by showing sprint we do not want this fee at »community.sprint.com/baw/message ··· e/252196

That was fast - they've already culled that thread...
--
Thanks to Darwinism, I'll always have a job... | Proudly serving since 1997

bshelly
Premium
join:2002-02-17
Conover, NC
reply to fjr3020
And apparently Sprint has removed that discussion on their BAW site. Way to go Sprint! Ugh! Something in my gut told me I should consider Verizon before getting my Evo.

stridr69

join:2003-05-19
San Luis Obispo, CA
reply to fjr3020
Looks like Sprint didn't like that!
"The page you requested cannot be found.
You may have used an outdated link or typed the address incorrectly. We’ve been making improvements to this site and the page might have been relocated or undergone a change. Did you try using Search? Use the search box above to enter your word(s). Or try one of the links below in the footer.

Go to home"
Yeah, the page undergone a change alright-like removed

stet
Volitar Prime

join:2002-03-08
Utica, MI
reply to bshelly
said by bshelly:

And apparently Sprint has removed that discussion on their BAW site. Way to go Sprint! Ugh! Something in my gut told me I should consider Verizon before getting my Evo.

With an Evo you already pay this $10/month extra fee so this change has no effect on you.
--

fjr3020

Miami, FL
reply to stridr69
I removed the thread since there was another thread on the sprint community.

fjr3020

Miami, FL
reply to ffblackie
I removed the thread since there was another thread on the community

fjr3020

Miami, FL
reply to stridr69
I removed the thread since there was another thread on the sprint community. It was not sprint sorry.

fjr3020

Miami, FL
reply to bshelly
I removed the thread since there was another thread on the sprint community. It was not sprint.

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3
reply to stet
... but it is still fun for some people to bitch and play the martyr especially when even on the new rate plan, it's still cheaper than the carriers people say they want to flee to. (you know, because its the principle of it all!!! Still, remaining that they're wanting to run because their rate is going up $10 at some point, and they want to run because of a cheaper rate, which they'd wind up paying about $5 more on average, or get capped data)

but, i see their logic.

bshelly
Premium
join:2002-02-17
Conover, NC
reply to stet
said by stet:

With an Evo you already pay this $10/month extra fee so this change has no effect on you.

Actually, it does affect me because I have three other family members who have 3G smartphones on my share plan.