uniqs
bshelly
Premium Member
join:2002-02-17
Conover, NC

bshelly to fjr3020

Premium Member

to fjr3020

Re: Costumers Against the 10 Dollar Premium Data Fee .

And apparently Sprint has removed that discussion on their BAW site. Way to go Sprint! Ugh! Something in my gut told me I should consider Verizon before getting my Evo.

stet
Volitar Prime
join:2002-03-08
Utica, MI

stet

said by bshelly:

And apparently Sprint has removed that discussion on their BAW site. Way to go Sprint! Ugh! Something in my gut told me I should consider Verizon before getting my Evo.

With an Evo you already pay this $10/month extra fee so this change has no effect on you.
fjr3020
join:2008-07-22
Miami, FL

fjr3020 to bshelly

to bshelly
I removed the thread since there was another thread on the sprint community. It was not sprint.
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2 to stet

Premium Member

to stet
... but it is still fun for some people to bitch and play the martyr especially when even on the new rate plan, it's still cheaper than the carriers people say they want to flee to. (you know, because its the principle of it all!!! Still, remaining that they're wanting to run because their rate is going up $10 at some point, and they want to run because of a cheaper rate, which they'd wind up paying about $5 more on average, or get capped data)

but, i see their logic.
bshelly
Premium Member
join:2002-02-17
Conover, NC

bshelly to stet

Premium Member

to stet
said by stet:

With an Evo you already pay this $10/month extra fee so this change has no effect on you.

Actually, it does affect me because I have three other family members who have 3G smartphones on my share plan.