Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Vorg
Premium
join:2002-06-18
Tucson, AZ

movies data center legit?

While looking into dlna server software, one of them had a user post mentioning moviesdatacenter.com in their forum. Looking the site over, they list a lot of very new movies as streaming for free which makes me wonder if the site is legit. But when up check any of the links, they all seem to go to a page with links to other sites, (loombo, frogmovz, karambavidz, and others). They also have a link for downloading which has prices and directs you to rolly.com.

sites with "z" at the end of the name tend to be pirate sites and giving the newness of some of the movies, I'm wondering if this is just a redirector to pirate sites.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Premium,Mod
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone
kudos:57
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit

That site is known for only hosting links to outside sources. So it's legit because it's not the one hosting them

I would suggest that if those links offer you movies that are just newly released at the theaters, or still under control of the filmmakers - it's not legit

More often than not those site will sport a message that they have had to remove the video - take it down or be under copyright infringement

Re: Rolly...from snippets 'round the web

quote:
Dragon Says:
November 21st, 2010 at 1:57 am
Rolly.com movie site billed my visa $39.90 USD BEFORE the 24 hour trial time period was up contrary to what their website says they will do.

I’ve sent 3 emails to their support people WITHIN the 24 hours allowed, yet I’ve heard nothing from them.

I’ve talked to my visa provider - they say they can do nothing at this time except cancel and reissue my visa which is not an option for me.

My 24 hours is up in about 2 hours… I’ll let you know if the original charge to my visa is reversed as it should be.

Why did I cancel? Nothing would download correctly even though I had all codecs in place. Movies appeared in my download account even though I’d not requested them to download. No phone numbers or actual email addresses to contact to prove that I’ve requested cancellation within my 24 hours.

I’M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!

Ann Says:
November 24th, 2010 at 3:12 pm
I had a similar experience as Dragon…I was charged the 39.90 before the 24 hrs and I did cancel less than 1 hr after starting. Lots of errors downloading and a virus on my computer from this process. I haven’t heard anything back from them, despite several emails. I have notified my bank of the dispute and am confident I won’t have to pay. My payment came over as VISA-movielibrary2010.com

Beware!

Lisa Says:
November 28th, 2010 at 5:07 pm
Nothing downloads from rolly.com. I have tried to cancel my subscription and the button doesn’t work.

I don’t have a good feeling about this at all!
--
~Safe Hex~ Team Discovery ~ Project Hope ~ Like A Hurricane~