join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

5 recommendations

drew to badd

Premium Member

to badd

Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

Thanks for the nod, Dream Killer See Profile, G whatever

My name is Drew, shocker, I know. It's actually Andrew, however there were 4 other "Andrews" in 6th grade. They all liked to be called Andy and the teachers followed suit with me. Two weeks in (new school for me...) I'd realized that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of them, so I became "Drew."

I was born in South Eastern Idaho. I lived there about a year before moving to San Diego. I lived there until the end of my Kindergarten year at which point I moved to the smallest town I've ever lived in, Mayer, AZ. We lived in a trailer and then upgraded to the "Ritz", the only actual house in the trailer park. I was in 2nd grade for two weeks when we moved to Dardanelle, AR. I was there for three months then moved to Ola, AR. Finally, after about 9 months we moved back to San Diego, CA. I lived in Ocean Beach until half-way through 7th grade when I finally moved in with my dad and step-mom after some trouble my mother had gotten herself into caught up with her.

I, in late August of 2001, moved to Port Orchard, WA where I currently reside. I was absolutely crushed to move as I was convinced I was leaving the best place I'd ever known. I'd actually met friends. I grew accustomed to the area and ended up not hating it so much. In the summer before my senior year of high school, I got a job at a movie theatre ( »[Tech] Just got Hired ). I've grown a lot since that day, in many, many ways. It was there I worked for a girl who I pursued relentlessly that ended up leading me to Christ. I've been married to her coming up on 5 years this April.

In 2008 I became a father. »(Serious) I am going to be a dad! of a wonderful girl. My latest photo in the gallery is a portrait of her.

In late August of 2011, I should be holding a new baby. My wife is about ten weeks along.

I currently work in IT for a government contractor for the Department of the Navy. I work help desk though I'm actively pursuing better opportunities within the contract. I've worked for a national bank, managing staff and running the operations side of the branch. We bought our house the same year. I was only 19.

My family has told me I was a 50 year old trapped in a X year old body since I was a little kid. I think that's probably true.

In my free time, I'm a World of Warcraft junkie (yeah, I know) and love to take pictures. I'm not much of a creative person, but photography is one of the few "creative" outlets I've ever tried that is even remotely successful for me.

Here's probably my all-time favorite picture of me when I'm not with someone else.

Bear with me while I locate someone to tag. I'd ideally like to find someone who may be "newer" to the forum
drew

drew

Premium Member

With permission... I hereby tag sonar riley See Profile