Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 3

Come clean.

Vote: SmithFly

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
* Smithfly is full of shit.
* who the fuck would kill brom based on what a mafia said?
* Smith is pushy and telling people to kill someone else when he already made a mistake (supposedly), last time he did that he was mafia
* He's trying to get a 'known' townie lynched
* Claims Men is railroading him. It's 1 vote when we need what... 8+ to lynch? rofl

Vote: Smith

Welcome to the top of my list.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

Antonica
Premium
Forgot to add the big one
* If he has 'killing' ability, an he already killed one townie, he'll probably continue to be stupid and kill the rest of us too. Id rather not take that chance.

HEY SMITHFLY - EVERYONE IS MAFIA BUT ME AND YOU - KILL THEM ALL

--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Archivis
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 9

Meningtis - 2 - TheRul, smithfly114 (L-7)
navyet2sw - 1 - Dezbend (L-8)
smithfly114 - 3 - Meningtis, Johnny, Antonica (L-6)

Players not voting: AVD, BigReds42, brian, chlen, DrModem, Gbcue, Karride, Krisnatharok, navyet2sw, ProtusMose, tmodelt
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Need to go over things more. (still not home) but I don't think see much on men. Smithfly looks guilty as sin though.

Don't have any brackets on my phone, so I can't vote yet. you've got an,hour, to convince me, smith.

smithfly114
Premium
join:2008-01-14
My case:

**Take it as you will, but this is only my 3rd game. I am not asking for special treatment but I would be silly if I didn't remind you all of the fact that I don't have the experience here to try and claim roll switcher or some other advanced thing.

**If I was mafia and I killed Brom with ill intentions why would I admit to my kill?

**Hopefully a townie with a forensics/investigation skill can verify that I am town. That would be helpful.

**The whole Kris clue thing: I understand Kris was mafia but the way I saw it, he was turned into a zombie and was clearly lynched when he gave a clue. Why would he lie at that point? He has no more vested interest in the game. I now realize obviously that the clue about BR was not Brom, but maybe BigRed. I am still not clear if this clue was complete BS, or just that I interpreted it wrong.

**either way, to the town I offer my apology for killing Brom. It seemed like a good idea at the time, as I took the clue at face value. I now realize I shouldn't have acted to quickly.

**I am not an "aloof mafia, or a jester".
I am a townie with a skill. I do not want to reveal exactly what my skill(s) are, because they can still be beneficial to the town if you keep me alive. Hopefully soon I can prove the skills.

Anyway, hopefully you believe me. If there is a way of proving I am town I am all ears.

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA
kudos:2
Are you a Jack-of-All-Trades?

smithfly114
Premium
said by Johnny:

Are you a Jack-of-All-Trades?

No.

Gbcue
Premium
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to smithfly114
said by smithfly114:

BigReds is the witchdoctor

vote:BigReds

What's your evidence of this?
--
My Blog 2.2

smithfly114
Premium
Well it was based on the clue that Kris left before he got lynched.
That BR was the witchdoctor.
I thought it was brom at first (thus my mistake). The only other option would be BigRed.

I now am questioning if that was a legit clue.

Gbcue
Premium
Santa Rosa, CA
Probably not since it was revealed Kris was mafia.
--
My Blog 2.2

Antonica
Premium
reply to smithfly114
kris was mafia, ANYTHING he says is completely bad for the town. He said he infected me, do you believe that? If this is your 3rd game you and you expect us to believe you or give you a small chance of understanding, then you better wake up and realize anything Kris said is 100% BS and get off the whole "clue" thing. There were no clues.
--

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
reply to smithfly114
I am unconvinced. IIRC from yesterday, affiliations didn't change upon zombification. Kris is still scum, albeit undead scum. Admitting to taking orders from known mafia doesn't help you.

Vote: smithfly114

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

kris was mafia, ANYTHING he says is completely bad for the town. He said he infected me, do you believe that? If this is your 3rd game you and you expect us to believe you or give you a small chance of understanding, then you better wake up and realize anything Kris said is 100% BS and get off the whole "clue" thing. There were no clues.

*CAPS LOCK CLICK*
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Archivis
Antonica stepped on a mine and detonated it. She will be role blocked for the remainder of Day 3 and through the night.
--

Antonica
Premium
Better me than someone else. hah fail mafia
--

Antonica
Premium
And considering the first person who stepped on it died, this is funny.

Funny as hell, that this is a way to clear townies.... cause mafia sets the words and anyone who trips one is obviously town. A mafia could chance it and trip one to become a 'known' townie, but would they really want to go what.. 50/50 on a chance of dying? Go for it, dare you. Not to mention I lead the freaking lynch on the godfather so eat me mafia haha :P

Sorry, just sick (sinus infection) and just got a new job, so i'm all sorts of whacked out. Nothing like going on an interview with the flu at 9am and them calling references by 1pm the same day. GG ME
--

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

Need to go over things more. (still not home) but I don't think see much on men. Smithfly looks guilty as sin though.

Don't have any brackets on my phone, so I can't vote yet. you've got an,hour, to convince me, smith.

you can always quote a post with a vote and delete the quote tags

or delete the spaces here

[ b ]vote: insert name here [ b ]
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to Archivis
were you both in the same house?

BigReds42
Premium
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH
reply to smithfly114
said by smithfly114:

Well it was based on the clue that Kris left before he got lynched.
That BR was the witchdoctor.
I thought it was brom at first (thus my mistake). The only other option would be BigRed.

I now am questioning if that was a legit clue.

Wow

Vote: smithfly114

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
vote smithfly

smithfly114
Premium
reply to Archivis
You guys are making a mistake

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Archivis
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 9

Meningtis - 2 - TheRul, smithfly114 (L-7)
navyet2sw - 1 - Dezbend (L-8)
smithfly114 - 6 - Meningtis, Johnny, Antonica, ProtusMose, BigReds42, DrModem (L-3)

Players not voting: AVD, brian, chlen, Gbcue, Karride, Krisnatharok, navyet2sw, tmodelt
--

Gbcue
Premium
Santa Rosa, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to smithfly114
said by smithfly114:

You guys are making a mistake

How?
--
My Blog 2.2

smithfly114
Premium
by voting to lynch me.

Gbcue
Premium
Santa Rosa, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
said by smithfly114:

by voting to lynch me.

What are your reasons that it's a "mistake" to lynch you?
--
My Blog 2.2

smithfly114
Premium
Because I am town, and you will be killing a townie.

Antonica
Premium
at this point, you've done enough crap to warrant a lynch, and if you do end up town, you are a wild card that I personally don't want around. What if someone says I'm mafia, or the witchdoctor, you gunna kill me next? I don't buy it either way...
--

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA
kudos:2
reply to smithfly114
said by smithfly114:

Because I am town, and you will be killing a townie.

The typical townie doesn't give a shit if he is lynched or not. The reason? He can then call all of the other townies who lynched him "morons", "douchenozzles", or other derogatory terms, which is a lot of fun.

The exception is when a townie has expended considerable effort whipping up a bandwagon on somebody, and then the bandwagon turns on him. This particular townie may feel that his efforts will have gone to waste if he is lynched, so he will try and defend himself.

A scum will almost always role-claim a town role when he is about to be lynched, hoping that any townie who actually has that role isn't listening or can't effectively claim it. Miller is a good role to claim if the Cop has found you guilty.

But see, the thing is that you killed this town guy and the only way to find out if it was a mistake is to lynch you. For all we know, the gibberish spewed out by Kris didn't even mean anything.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
I find myself having to agree with Johnny... which usually doesn't happen.

I am torn in voting off a newbie, but it turned out to be for the best last time so...

vote: smithfly114
--
DSLr Mafia Member