Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus

Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 3

Need to go over things more. (still not home) but I don't think see much on men. Smithfly looks guilty as sin though.

Don't have any brackets on my phone, so I can't vote yet. you've got an,hour, to convince me, smith.

smithfly114
Premium Member
join:2008-01-14

smithfly114

Premium Member

My case:

**Take it as you will, but this is only my 3rd game. I am not asking for special treatment but I would be silly if I didn't remind you all of the fact that I don't have the experience here to try and claim roll switcher or some other advanced thing.

**If I was mafia and I killed Brom with ill intentions why would I admit to my kill?

**Hopefully a townie with a forensics/investigation skill can verify that I am town. That would be helpful.

**The whole Kris clue thing: I understand Kris was mafia but the way I saw it, he was turned into a zombie and was clearly lynched when he gave a clue. Why would he lie at that point? He has no more vested interest in the game. I now realize obviously that the clue about BR was not Brom, but maybe BigRed. I am still not clear if this clue was complete BS, or just that I interpreted it wrong.

**either way, to the town I offer my apology for killing Brom. It seemed like a good idea at the time, as I took the clue at face value. I now realize I shouldn't have acted to quickly.

**I am not an "aloof mafia, or a jester".
I am a townie with a skill. I do not want to reveal exactly what my skill(s) are, because they can still be beneficial to the town if you keep me alive. Hopefully soon I can prove the skills.

Anyway, hopefully you believe me. If there is a way of proving I am town I am all ears.

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Are you a Jack-of-All-Trades?

smithfly114
Premium Member
join:2008-01-14

smithfly114

Premium Member

said by Johnny34:

Are you a Jack-of-All-Trades?

No.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to smithfly114

Premium Member

to smithfly114
I am unconvinced. IIRC from yesterday, affiliations didn't change upon zombification. Kris is still scum, albeit undead scum. Admitting to taking orders from known mafia doesn't help you.

Vote: smithfly114

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

Need to go over things more. (still not home) but I don't think see much on men. Smithfly looks guilty as sin though.

Don't have any brackets on my phone, so I can't vote yet. you've got an,hour, to convince me, smith.

you can always quote a post with a vote and delete the quote tags

or delete the spaces here

[ b ]vote: insert name here [ b ]