FutureMon
Ach Du Lieber
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2000-10-05
Seaside, CA

Free parrot cage - u pick up

Click for full size
Click for full size
I'm getting rid of my Avian Select large parrot cage.

It's in pretty good shape, and I have spare parts for it as well (replacement latches and such and extra bowls and trays)

It's just taking up space in my yard and I want to get rid of it. If anyone is in need of one and you can come pick it up this weekend it's yours.

I already checked with the local shelters and animal hospitals - they don't want it as a donation, so if no one takes it off my hands it's going to the alley for the scrap metal guys. (I even checked the scrap metal places and I'd get maybe $7.00 for it so I'm not going to waste the gas to take it to them.

- FM
--
This just in from the department of redundancy department...

Postal
First pull up, then pull down.
Premium
join:2000-08-30
Simi Valley, CA
Would probably go quick as a freebie on craigslist.
--
Next time you wave at me, use ALL your fingers.

TearAbite
D'oh

join:2001-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
kudos:2
I hear the Craigslist killer has a parrot..

BIGMIKE
Premium
join:2002-06-07
Westminster, CA
reply to FutureMon
said by FutureMon:

I'm getting rid of my Avian Select large parrot cage.

It's in pretty good shape, and I have spare parts for it as well (replacement latches and such and extra bowls and trays)

It's just taking up space in my yard and I want to get rid of it. If anyone is in need of one and you can come pick it up this weekend it's yours.

I already checked with the local shelters and animal hospitals - they don't want it as a donation, so if no one takes it off my hands it's going to the alley for the scrap metal guys. (I even checked the scrap metal places and I'd get maybe $7.00 for it so I'm not going to waste the gas to take it to them.

- FM

goodwill

FutureMon
Ach Du Lieber
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2000-10-05
Seaside, CA
I posted it on Craigslist for free and a bird rescue place just came and grabbed it up...

- FM
--
This just in from the department of redundancy department...

Waldothe3rd
Premium
join:2009-02-16
Sun N Sand
reply to FutureMon
I love happy endings...!

ohdan

join:2008-11-10
Adelanto, CA
reply to FutureMon
Cool!