DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
reply to Johnny

Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 4

Yes. Getting role PMs every night IS my role.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
reply to Dezbend

said by Dezbend:

said by DrModem:

B.

I got their role PM last night.

is that the only mafia role you know for sure (other than the dead mafia)?

That is the only mafia role I have received. The other two have been town(Sun god and Brom's role)

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
reply to Archivis

I think I'm missing something. Why does meningitis not being on overnight mean that karride couldn't get us a result? (Assuming he was able to get it in before the Sun god action.)

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20

I wasn't saying that, you are misunderstanding me.

I am expressing reservations about my conclusion that meningitis is mafia because he wasn't on during the night... but I am comfortable enough... he must have become mafia when he became a zombie, so looking at the numbers there are probably one or maybe two remaining mafia who started the game as such.

I don't know if karride got his action in in time or not.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA
kudos:2
reply to DrModem

said by DrModem:

said by Dezbend:

said by DrModem:

B.

I got their role PM last night.

is that the only mafia role you know for sure (other than the dead mafia)?

That is the only mafia role I have received. The other two have been town(Sun god and Brom's role)

Sun god is Town? You said it was Mafia.

The nightkill and the mine are from the mafia. I believe that we are down to the last mafia, due to both actions being in in time.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
reply to Dezbend

said by Dezbend:

Ok I did it myself

First,

said by Archivis:

Mod Note:
Karride See Profile - Lie Detector - Each night, you may submit one post to the moderator from the previous day to be evaluated by a moderator. The mod will report back if they are telling the truth. You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

said by navyet2sw:

believe what you will.

fact: i had one kill shot, and chose to kill gomez on day 1. i have no other abilities. and now become a regular townie and win with the town.

i have played with gomez several times before, and to me the only time he ever really nitpicks someone's words, is when he is mafia, he is usually a very observant player, but this time to me was through the roof in picking everything apart.

so i shot him.

Lie… however the lie could be something understandable like “I have no other abilities.”

said by Meningitis:

said by AVD:

did your win condition change?

No. I win with town.

Lie. This is very straight forward.

I didn’t think the second one was a lie because it was clear Gomez was mafia before he was infected and retained that when he died. I guess I was wrong and zombies become mafia (I know he wasn't before because I saw the accidental post).

Karride, did you get a result in the short night last night?

Regardless…

vote: meningitis

I do in fact win with the town. My condition changed in that I am a zombie and I have no powers. I still win with the town. That would be easy to see if Karride didn't pick such flip-floppy statements to detect.

For future 'detections' pick straight up yes/no statements. Not something that could have a double meaning.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN

said by Meningitis:

I do in fact win with the town. My condition changed in that I am a zombie and I have no powers. I still win with the town. That would be easy to see if Karride didn't pick such flip-floppy statements to detect.

For future 'detections' pick straight up yes/no statements. Not something that could have a double meaning.

It wouldn't matter what posts I picked, you'd find a way to try and wiggle out of it. And Eveyone I've asked direct yes/no questions too has later been lynched, leaving me to pick things that may not be quite as cut and dried as I'd like.

From my point of view there is no ambiguity in the results I get at night. I can't post PM's, but in Navy's case, the word "total" was a part of the result.

Now FFS, can we kill one or the other of the Scummy people?

Vote:navy

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Archivis

I was not able to use my role last night...day had come by the time I got on.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to ProtusMose

said by ProtusMose:

I think I'm missing something. Why does meningitis not being on overnight mean that karride couldn't get us a result? (Assuming he was able to get it in before the Sun god action.)

I made a mistake, confused the two
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Archivis

I was out in NH for the weekend, left mid-day on friday so I am just catching up.

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Archivis

just to make everyone's life easier.

day 1
yes i shot gomez.
i investigated avd, got an innocent.
NO ACTION NIGHT 1
NO DAY ACTION DAY 2

NIGHT 2
I protected karride
I blocked therul
bus drive is switch 2 people correct? if so switch avd and antonica, if not, bus drive avd.

SO there is the complete list of what i did up to this point. and at this point i am all out of abilities.
yes i win with the town.

if i had another shot, i would shoot therul, since i blocked him night 2 and there was no night kill.

other than that, everything else is iffy on getting the mafia dead. or the hexer
--
Unfortunately, Common Sense Isn't.
The Damned doesnt hold a candle to someone with EVIL tattooed on their arm......

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
Atlanta, GA
reply to Karride

said by Karride:

From my point of view there is no ambiguity in the results I get at night. I can't post PM's, but in Navy's case, the word "total" was a part of the result.

Now FFS, can we kill one or the other of the Scummy people?

Vote:navy

OK, I read Dez' summary and I STILL don't understand what it is that Navy lied about. I'm sure it's clear to everyone else but what is it?

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to navyet2sw

said by navyet2sw:

just to make everyone's life easier.

day 1
yes i shot gomez.
i investigated avd, got an innocent.
NO ACTION NIGHT 1
NO DAY ACTION DAY 2

NIGHT 2
I protected karride
I blocked therul
bus drive is switch 2 people correct? if so switch avd and antonica, if not, bus drive avd.

SO there is the complete list of what i did up to this point. and at this point i am all out of abilities.
yes i win with the town.

if i had another shot, i would shoot therul, since i blocked him night 2 and there was no night kill.

other than that, everything else is iffy on getting the mafia dead. or the hexer

FWIW I had an action on Ant night two, and it failed.
And, I am innocent.
--

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Johnny

It would seem he lied about having no other abilities. Since no one is coming forward and contradicting Navy, I'm willing to accept that is what he lied about.

unvote: Navy
Vote: Meningitis

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Johnny

he is nitpicking my statement about after i shot gomez i said i didn't have any other abilities. I am the JOAT.

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
Atlanta, GA

said by navyet2sw:

he is nitpicking my statement about after i shot gomez i said i didn't have any other abilities. I am the JOAT.

As if you were going to tell the Mafia that you still had other abilities, eh?

I never believed that lynch-all-liars nonsense. Of course a townie is going to lie if telling the "truth" would make the Mafia kill him.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to Karride

said by Karride:

It would seem he lied about having no other abilities. Since no one is coming forward and contradicting Navy, I'm willing to accept that is what he lied about.

unvote: Navy

vote:men

question: who is claiming infected at this time?
--

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
Atlanta, GA
reply to Archivis

Need more comments from him.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ

said by Johnny:

Frankly, I don't think there is anything else he can say that will save him.
--

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places

said by AVD:

said by Johnny:

Frankly, I don't think there is anything else he can say that will save him.

I'm not going to bother. I've commented plenty. If you don't believe me to this point, then you won't going forward. At least my death will allow you to look at the people pushing for me.

Again, Karride should L2 detect better. Also, not all zombies are mafia... they retain their allegiance.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN

On navy's you are right...On yours I just don't see how yours can be a misunderstanding. Your statement was "I win with the town" and that came back a lie.

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Archivis

Also, I would like to post and make the statement "I win with the town". If I do live, I'll pick someone to check. If not you can take a look at who didn't post the statement, since they will be (in my mind) more likely to be mafia.

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Archivis

vote meningitis

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Karride

I would like everyone to post the statement above....sorry, can't type.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Karride

»Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 2

If you read the question: 'Did your win condition change?' my answer was 'No'. Then the condition has to have something to do with me being a zombie.

And that's the point I'm trying to make. My death will make you a better detector (I hope), and will show people that not all zombies are mafia, so town zombies can help with the win.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Archivis

I WIN WITH THE TOWN. duh

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to Archivis

I win with Town.
On another note were you guys paying attention when Arch messed up mens death post it said he wins with town on his role PM. Then he changed it real quick when he realized men was hexed. I think we need to move on to someone else.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places

said by tmodelt:

I win with Town.
On another note were you guys paying attention when Arch messed up mens death post it said he wins with town on his role PM. Then he changed it real quick when he realized men was hexed. I think we need to move on to someone else.

People either don't care or are choosing not to pay attention. This has been mentioned by more than just myself as well.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ

I win with the town.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to tmodelt

said by tmodelt:

I win with Town.

TMI
--