share rss forum feed

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN
reply to Meningitis

Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 4

On navy's you are right...On yours I just don't see how yours can be a misunderstanding. Your statement was "I win with the town" and that came back a lie.

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Archivis
Also, I would like to post and make the statement "I win with the town". If I do live, I'll pick someone to check. If not you can take a look at who didn't post the statement, since they will be (in my mind) more likely to be mafia.

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Archivis
vote meningitis

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Karride
I would like everyone to post the statement above....sorry, can't type.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
reply to Karride
»Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 2

If you read the question: 'Did your win condition change?' my answer was 'No'. Then the condition has to have something to do with me being a zombie.

And that's the point I'm trying to make. My death will make you a better detector (I hope), and will show people that not all zombies are mafia, so town zombies can help with the win.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Archivis
I WIN WITH THE TOWN. duh

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to Archivis
I win with Town.
On another note were you guys paying attention when Arch messed up mens death post it said he wins with town on his role PM. Then he changed it real quick when he realized men was hexed. I think we need to move on to someone else.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
said by tmodelt:

I win with Town.
On another note were you guys paying attention when Arch messed up mens death post it said he wins with town on his role PM. Then he changed it real quick when he realized men was hexed. I think we need to move on to someone else.

People either don't care or are choosing not to pay attention. This has been mentioned by more than just myself as well.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
I win with the town.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to tmodelt
said by tmodelt:

I win with Town.

TMI
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

If you read the question: 'Did your win condition change?' my answer was 'No'. Then the condition has to have something to do with me being a zombie.

And that's the point I'm trying to make. My death will make you a better detector (I hope), and will show people that not all zombies are mafia, so town zombies can help with the win.

Eh, don't buy it. The lie detector detects if you are lying or telling the truth. what you are saying is it tells me wether or not what is posted is true or false (a minor, but important difference).

At least that is how I read my Role PM. But even if you are right, that means your Win conditions have changed, which to me means you are no longer on the side of the town.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Archivis
ghost

I win with the Town.

/ghost

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to AVD
I win with Town...

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to AVD
Is that better, also why is it to much info everything Im saying is true.

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
I think AVD's point (rightly so) is that we want 0 room for abiguity in the results. If that is all you post, there is no way to say "well so-and-so must be false" which is what Men is doing to us right now.

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
Im ok with that.Now that he has posted it with nothing else recheck Navy and that way there is no confusion on what part is a lie and what part is the truth.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to Karride
I just don't want an innocent to trip himself up by putting too much stuff in a post, that arch may consider to no be entirely truthful.
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
that's fine that's why I re posted for you.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
lets move on, any other suspects?

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Archivis
I win with the town

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Karride
said by Karride:

said by Meningitis:

Eh, don't buy it. The lie detector detects if you are lying or telling the truth. what you are saying is it tells me wether or not what is posted is true or false (a minor, but important difference).

At least that is how I read my Role PM. But even if you are right, that means your Win conditions have changed, which to me means you are no longer on the side of the town.

Again, change your way of thinking about your lie detector or you are no good to the town. You are going to get them killed if you don't.

Vote: Meningitis
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

changed

*click*

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA
reply to Archivis

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
said by aztecnology:

[att=1]

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Archivis
Odd... looks like Karride said that...

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Archivis
Meningitis See Profile stepped on a landmine. He had a random effect. He rolled a 9. His role PM will be publicly revealed.

Meningitis See Profile - Rogue - If you are killed during the night, you will know who targeted you and come back to life. This may only happen once. You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

Mod Note: Heh. Role PM gets posted anyways.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Meningitis
You quoted me though, so I'm guessing its like you sadi it.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Archivis
lol nice.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Archivis
Wait a minute! That role PM can't be right! Karride's detector says I'm lying. Now I'm really confused
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to Archivis
that is your original Role PM...doesen't mean your role hasn't changed since then.