Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to Karride

Premium Member

to Karride

Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 4

»Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 2

If you read the question: 'Did your win condition change?' my answer was 'No'. Then the condition has to have something to do with me being a zombie.

And that's the point I'm trying to make. My death will make you a better detector (I hope), and will show people that not all zombies are mafia, so town zombies can help with the win.

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium Member
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN

Karride

Premium Member

said by Meningitis:

If you read the question: 'Did your win condition change?' my answer was 'No'. Then the condition has to have something to do with me being a zombie.

And that's the point I'm trying to make. My death will make you a better detector (I hope), and will show people that not all zombies are mafia, so town zombies can help with the win.

Eh, don't buy it. The lie detector detects if you are lying or telling the truth. what you are saying is it tells me wether or not what is posted is true or false (a minor, but important difference).

At least that is how I read my Role PM. But even if you are right, that means your Win conditions have changed, which to me means you are no longer on the side of the town.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

said by Karride:

said by Meningitis:

Eh, don't buy it. The lie detector detects if you are lying or telling the truth. what you are saying is it tells me wether or not what is posted is true or false (a minor, but important difference).

At least that is how I read my Role PM. But even if you are right, that means your Win conditions have changed, which to me means you are no longer on the side of the town.

Again, change your way of thinking about your lie detector or you are no good to the town. You are going to get them killed if you don't.

Vote: Meningitis