uniqs

MalibuMaxx
Premium Member
join:2007-02-06
Chesterton, IN

MalibuMaxx

Premium Member

years and yrs

how about a little love for current customers locked into a contract... mmm no verizon don't care about current customers... as does the rest of the wireless providers...

wizkid6
join:2002-03-31
Opelika, AL

wizkid6

said by MalibuMaxx:

how about a little love for current customers locked into a contract... mmm no verizon don't care about current customers... as does the rest of the wireless providers...

I just talked to Verizon Wireless customer service, and they told me that next year when they get rid of unlimited data, people on unlimited should be grandfathered in, and when you renew (aka upgrade to a new phone) you should retain the unlimited data.

That basically means we're stuck with Verizon for the rest of our eternal lives because every other carrier will likely follow in their footsteps.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

KrK

Premium Member

said by wizkid6:

I just talked to Verizon Wireless customer service, and they told me that next year when they get rid of unlimited data, people on unlimited should be grandfathered in, and when you renew (aka upgrade to a new phone) you should retain the unlimited data.

Key word there is "should." I'd get that in writing, or you can forget about it.