Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN
reply to Archivis

Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 6

Unvote: Dez

I think we are all kind of missing something. Remember early in the game Ant outed Brian as scum, cause he is always "busy" when he plays as mafia? Has he posted *anything* since then? I don't think he has.

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC

honestly I think everybody is playing way to much with emotion and not with their brain. We need to chill with the votes until the in-actives speak up.
unvote

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN

said by tmodelt:

honestly I think everybody is playing way to much with emotion and not with their brain. We need to chill with the votes until the in-actives speak up.
unvote

The inactives are not going to speak up. That is one reason I kind of stopped playing for awhile. A core group of people play, and a ton of others stay silent. Unfortunatly there are just enough silent townies so that if you vote off inactives, you have a good chance of losing the game.

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC

so which way do we go?

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN

Here is my list of suspects and why:

Dez: Like I said, this is 100% a feeling based on prior games with him. Dez is very good at talking in a thread and building a case against anyone, and he seems to be pointing somewhat random fingers.

Meningitis: He has returned a lying result twice now. He also shot a valuable player without any real comment. As I said, I would have shot Johnny; We would have learned the same information and would not have lost a valuable role.

Brian: See above. Hasn't checked in, claims to be busy, and Ant pointed out this is his MO when he is Mafia.

AVD: He made a slip-up with that list he just made, saying those he crossed out were mafia/third party. While it may seem minor, minor slip-ups like that have been pursued have usually nailed mafia in the past.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1

said by Karride:

Here is my list of suspects and why:

Dez: Like I said, this is 100% a feeling based on prior games with him. Dez is very good at talking in a thread and building a case against anyone, and he seems to be pointing somewhat random fingers.

Brian: See above. Hasn't checked in, claims to be busy, and Ant pointed out this is his MO when he is Mafia.

I'll agree with these two.

AVD and I are both town though. AVD was innocent according to the JoAT (unless it was manipulated). My innocence has been posted everywhere. So I shot DrModem. I had a hunch, it was wrong. It happens.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN

With my role though, you will understand why you are on my list. But I've given up trying to get any traction on you.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Karride

said by Karride:

Unvote: Dez

I think we are all kind of missing something. Remember early in the game Ant outed Brian as scum, cause he is always "busy" when he plays as mafia? Has he posted *anything* since then? I don't think he has.

I like this line of thinking, it puts the pressure on.

vote brian
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

Sounds good to me. The last inactive we whacked was the necro, which I thought had a more sinister role to play.

vote: brian
--
Will WWIII start today?

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN

I am willing to put my vote behind my resoning also

Vote: Brian

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

Sounds good to me. The last inactive we whacked was the necro, which I thought had a more sinister role to play.

vote: brian

Sinister as it was, it was a very powerful pro-town role.
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

Yet it seemed the necro role was more sinister. And we didn't know Gbcue was the necro, I thought he was exhibiting indicators of being scum. Kind of like Brian is now...
--
Will WWIII start today?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places

He's been on and has chosen not to post.

Vote: brian

Shot in the dark, but on my list.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

I thought he was exhibiting indicators of being scum. Kind of like Brian is now...

by that you mean he was doing nothing.
--

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA

vote protusmose
I am following AVD's lead.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to AVD

said by AVD:

said by Krisnatharok:

I thought he was exhibiting indicators of being scum. Kind of like Brian is now...

by that you mean he was doing nothing.

Laying low and trying to fly under the radar, yes.
--
Will WWIII start today?

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Meningitis

Vote: brian

I was leery of lynching an inactive because it could bring us closer to.LOL if they're really just absent town. We don't have a lot of other leads though. It sounds like others have seen him online. Is brian just manipulating by night and letting us lynch ourselves. I'd really like a post by Brian and a result on that post. Since it doesn't look like that's happening, see quoted text above. (on my phone)
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ

brian See Profile has night moves, so I don't think we can go to day without him checking in. Although, some games, the mod has let me put in my night moves early.
--

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ

in the above, i meant to say brian supposedly has night moves.

I am not in a position to deny or confirm.
--

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to AVD

said by AVD:

brian See Profile has night moves, so I don't think we can go to day without him checking in. Although, some games, the mod has let me put in my night moves early.

UH Oh looks like a slip.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to AVD

said by AVD:

So you're saying he could be mafia? And laying low. And at L-1.
--
Will WWIII start today?