Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to ProtusMose

Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 7

I wish you had claimed earlier. Someone messing with karride was huge, although I did come to the conclusion that they were both town... you could have saved us a lot of around about. anyway

vote: chlen

re: one of my unknowns, working on the process of elimination now.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN

Is it possible chlen's hot potato's mess with whoever gets them? In other words X gets a hot potato from chlen, passes it to Y, and Y's actions are blocked/messed with?

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20

I never ended up holding a hot potato, but I did pass it along, I was worried it would blow up on me or something.

I am most suspect of him because of the game hot potato ( »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Potato_(game) ) the person holding it loses.

so yes, I am assuming something bad happens to whomever has it when it goes off.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Karride

said by Karride:

Is it possible chlen's hot potato's mess with whoever gets them? In other words X gets a hot potato from chlen, passes it to Y, and Y's actions are blocked/messed with?

No. the hot potato has nothing to do with actions as far as I can tell. The goal is for the last person to get it away, arch has wound up so far or the day ended before the timer on the potato has gone off. I set the timer really high and there is a minimum, it works on EST business hours so it has not even had time to go off some days, others Arch got it last.
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Dezbend

said by Dezbend:

I never ended up holding a hot potato, but I did pass it along, I was worried it would blow up on me or something.

I am most suspect of him because of the game hot potato ( »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Potato_(game) ) the person holding it loses.

so yes, I am assuming something bad happens to whomever has it when it goes off.

The person left holding it dies, but it mas a timer which has not been reached most days and two of the days the last person was arch, so nothing happens.

Like I said, my role is fun, but needs tweaking in future games because it is just useless, hence my utter lack of participation until recently.
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-