Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

You have been tagged Hiker See Profile

Premium
join:2010-04-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL
kudos:3
reply to Pistolpete

said by Pistolpete:

Yeh the cutie in the picture is really me,back in the days when I had hair:)

Yea I remember having that at one time too.

Wayne
--
A tree full of trained monkeys have my back.

Pistolpete
Premium
join:2006-03-06
4,000 Holes
kudos:4

2 recommendations

reply to rdavs

Thanks for the tag and compliment Rhonda

Well, my name is Pete.I was born 55years ago come 5Th February in the city of Liverpool.After meeting my wife(Margaret) on a lads night out,I ended up moving to her home town of Blackburn to start a new life,and this is where I still reside today.I have a daughter of 30 who has just purchased her own house and hopes to move in fairly soon .I worked for a local company for 30 years and then I was made redundant,and I have been in and out of work ever since.But at this moment,I am happily building trucks for Leyland Daf,though I’m only on a temporary contract, I hope that will soon change as things appear to be picking up over here.My hobbies are, you guessed it,photography and computing and dragging my wife to all parts of the UK looking for that perfect shot.Though she likes getting out and about,she says once you’ve seen one waterfall/castle you’ve seen them all,aah bless her cotton socks:).If things really go well for me job wise,I’m hoping to get over to the states again this summer,which will be great as I really enjoyed my last visit back in 2004.

Yeh the cutie in the picture is really me,back in the days when I had hair:)

I have just Im someone to see if they will co-operate in this interesting thread.Will post back as soon as I hear.
--
»www.flickr.com/photos/peter_ireland/

As I get older I think I am developing more patience. Turns out I just don't give a SHIT!