share rss forum feed

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
kudos:2

koons.com

Perhaps it's because I'm old, but I don't get her latest commercial...especially the "you're so cute!" thing with the gizmo purring at the end. Is it just me, or is she a few fries short of a Happy Meal and crying out for help?
--
"Keep calm and carry on."

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
join:2001-12-30
NirvanaLand
said by DC DSL:

Perhaps it's because I'm old, but I don't get her latest commercial...especially the "you're so cute!" thing with the gizmo purring at the end. Is it just me, or is she a few fries short of a Happy Meal and crying out for help?

It makes me sick every time I hear it. Its an iPhone app made for mental prepubescents.
That commercial is so fucking lame and juvenile, it only made the air because her daddy owns the fucking company and thought the bitch was "so cute".

--
. . . explore your fantasies . . .

DC DSL
Premium
Washington, DC
What's even more annoying is how frequently they play the damn thing. I wish I had a transporter...send her somewhere in Minneconsigan or Georgibamaduh.
--

madylarian
The curmudgeonly
Premium
join:2002-01-03
Parkville, MD
reply to DC DSL
I think it's supposed to be one of those cyber toys that mimic the real thing. Those are just as stupid as the commercial.

mady
--
Honi soit qui mal y pense

xmrocks
Premium,MVM
join:2003-09-23
reply to DC DSL
Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't understand it! The only relevant part of the commercial is that they now sell KIA... and that has nothing to do with her annoying little toy as far as I can tell.
--
Submit phishing to phishtracker

JAAulde
Web Developer
Premium,MVM
join:2001-05-09
Williamsport, MD
kudos:3
reply to DC DSL
I don't see a lot of TV on television now--mostly on Hulu, etc. so I've "missed out" on this latest Koons joy. But I've always found their commercials irritating. What's her name's eyes always look like they've been photoshopped to make her appear soulless...or maybe she really is.

Local advertising is always the worst!
--
The Yakabox | My Development Sandbox | LinkedIn Profile

DC DSL
Premium
Washington, DC

1 edit

1 recommendation

Car dealer ads such as this would be so much more enjoyable and far more truthful.

* WARNING * Contains some rather florid language that may not be suitable in mixed company.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFeIPwrDrs

--