Its cold!!!

That is all, thank you.

marti
Color outside the lines
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-14
Houston, TX
kudos:5

Cold is understating the problem! I am so glad I brought my brass monkey's inside last night.
--
Team Discovery

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1
reply to mr sean

Ahh, quit complaining. Thats nothing in Houston compared to what we are dealing with up here in the DFW area lol. My apartment parking lot is currently like the ice rink in the Galleria or Memorial City!

MTBikerChris
Premium
join:2001-08-28
Broomfield, CO
reply to mr sean

It's not cold there. This Am we woke up to -17 and that is not the wind chill. Heard you guys might get some snow?

mr sean
Professional Infidel
Premium,ExMod 2001-07
join:2001-04-03
N. Absentia

Snow and ice slated for (what else?) rush hour tomorrow evening and overnight. Accumulations of 1-3 inches.

Not much to worry about in the land of snow plows and tire chains. But it does make life in Houston very interesting. I was raised walking to school in snow up to my waist, but flurries and ice shut down things quick here.
--
How you can make the world a Better Place

MysticGogeta
The Robot Devil
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Katy, TX
reply to MTBikerChris

Its Houston if its below 60 its cold

Locutus65
Why bother?
Premium
join:2001-05-24
Houston, TX
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to mr sean

Looks like they've moved the timeline just a bit. Now we may see flurries today but after midnight is when the heavy stuff moves in then through Friday morning. I'm sure glad I work from home. No way in heck you would get me on the roads tomorrow.
I'm from Kansas so I know how to drive on ice/snow but most Houstonians can't even drive on wet roads (no offense) LOL
--
sthhjkjhyfdfhuyjhhyjgrfffgfhgjuhyk sorry there was a spider on the keyboard. i think i got it

MysticGogeta
The Robot Devil
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Katy, TX

Most Houstonians can't drive in perfect conditions either

MTBikerChris
Premium
Broomfield, CO
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to mr sean

said by mr sean:

Snow and ice slated for (what else?) rush hour tomorrow evening and overnight. Accumulations of 1-3 inches.

Not much to worry about in the land of snow plows and tire chains. But it does make life in Houston very interesting. I was raised walking to school in snow up to my waist, but flurries and ice shut down things quick here.

Yea i was living there the year they made a snow man on the beach i think sandshark did this..

MTBikerChris
Premium
Broomfield, CO
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
reply to MysticGogeta

said by MysticGogeta:

Most Houstonians can't drive in perfect conditions either

Not sure about that. That is what we say about people from CA here in Colorado.

mr sean
Professional Infidel
Premium,ExMod 2001-07
N. Absentia
reply to Locutus65

said by Locutus65:

Looks like they've moved the timeline just a bit. Now we may see flurries today but after midnight is when the heavy stuff moves in then through Friday morning.

No snow at evening rush hour was a Good Thing.

I'm up all night at 2nd job (which is conveniently from/at home). No snow yet, but steps have already iced over. It seems most everything is closed Friday, so if you must drive it will be low volume.

Stay safe everyone!
--
How you can make the world a Better Place

Locutus65
Why bother?
Premium
join:2001-05-24
Houston, TX
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to mr sean

Yup. bumper cars this morning. Many highways completely shut down. Lots of accidents. We didn't get any snow but got about 1/4" or so of ice.
Bad thing is lots of people look out the window, don't see snow and assume nothing happened then try to drive.

Slip sliding away
--
sthhjkjhyfdfhuyjhhyjgrfffgfhgjuhyk sorry there was a spider on the keyboard. i think i got it

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX

I think the snow meant for Houston was sent up here instead. Feel free to come and take it back, we don't really need it and are willing to share!

mr sean
Professional Infidel
Premium,ExMod 2001-07
N. Absentia

Send it away with all the media hanging out in the Big D this weekend.