FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

1 recommendation

FFH5

Premium Member

The scale is 0 to 1000; all 4 vendors in a narrow range

The cust svc scale is 0 to 1000 »businesscenter.jdpower.c ··· =2011010 ; all 4 vendors are in a narrow range of 729-758. Guess what folks, the scores in that case show they are virtually the same in service to the customer. Crowing about which vendor is better than another is fairly meaningless.

QuakeFrag
Premium Member
join:2003-06-13
NH

QuakeFrag

Premium Member

I was thinking the same thing. To me that range of 29 is nothing.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

1 recommendation

ArrayList to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
when certain providers never take the extra effort to take the lead, then that tells me something.

jmn1207
Premium Member
join:2000-07-19
Sterling, VA

jmn1207 to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
Two ways to look at this, in my opinion.

You might have 3rd degree burns on 76% of your body or only 73% of your body, but either way you're probably going to die and it really doesn't make much of a difference.

Then again, look at Major League Baseball. They play 162 games, plus any games in the playoffs leading to the eventual crowning of the World Series champion. There may not be much to separate the champions from the contenders when using win/loss percentage over the entire season, but most would agree that there is a clear winner at the end.

What matters more than anything else, to me, is the consistency with these rankings each year.

en102
Canadian, eh?
join:2001-01-26
Valencia, CA

en102 to FFH5

to FFH5
I agree - The overall difference is probably within the margin of error of a standard poll.
29/1000 = 2.9% between the best and worst in the survey.