how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

silentlooker
Premium
join:2009-11-01

What is good place to host website?

I register domain with goddady but looking for good place to host on. I was advice against hosting and having your domain at the same place. Can someone recommend good place to host website at? It will be mainly text with some light graphics so do not need much storage space.

toby
Troy Mcclure

join:2001-11-13
Portland, OR
namecheap.com's web service has always been reliable.

TearAbite
D'oh

join:2001-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
kudos:2
reply to silentlooker
for something light like you need, just about any host will do.. PowWeb, Gator, Surpass, and about half-a-bazillion others.
--
Don't blame OS X users for YOUR poor choice in an OS...

silentlooker
Premium
said by TearAbite:

for something light like you need, just about any host will do.. PowWeb, Gator, Surpass, and about half-a-bazillion others.

Thanks will those out.

TearAbite
D'oh

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Something to keep in mind: no shared host is perfect and/or up 100% of the time or without performance issues.. you will find unhappy customers with ANYY host.. bear that in mind when researching or if you come back here and say "i picked host xyz.com!" and someone starts bashing that host with their personal horror stories..
--

silentlooker
Premium
said by TearAbite:

Something to keep in mind: no shared host is perfect and/or up 100% of the time or without performance issues.. you will find unhappy customers with ANYY host.. bear that in mind when researching or if you come back here and say "i picked host xyz.com!" and someone starts bashing that host with their personal horror stories..

I am well aware of that but thanks for posting that either way. If i really need a host that was 99.9% up I would host it with Amazon as they seem to be most reliable.

jenniferforz

@telkom.net.id
Amazon is new provider. and if you need host that solid and stable try alexishost.com

removed
Premium,VIP
join:2002-02-08
Houston, TX
kudos:40
Largest? What a bunch of crap.

TearAbite
D'oh

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What about "most loved" ?
I would love to see the data to back these claims.. as a matter of fact, is it even legal to make claims like that without having the supporting data on file and available upon request?
--

SusanWebHost

join:2011-03-09
reply to silentlooker
I would suggest dailyrazor.com , great service and support unlimited domains and bandwidth at a lowest price and they offer a money back guarantee

luma
Premium
join:2004-08-17
Port Coquitlam, BC
I don't think I could trust a hosting company with the name "Daily Razor" just does not seem right.

removed
Premium,VIP
join:2002-02-08
Houston, TX
kudos:40
reply to SusanWebHost
said by SusanWebHost:

I would suggest dailyrazor.com , great service and support unlimited domains and bandwidth at a lowest price and they offer a money back guarantee

Nice spamvertising:
»www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour···aql=&oq=
--
irc.removed.us - #dslr