spc
Search similar:

uniqs

cantlogin
@codetel.net.do

cantlogin

Anon

Cant login

After a couple of moths, I've been experiencing problems when trying to login to the site. Is saying that the cookies were not accepted. I enabled all cookies on my browser and I'm still having problems. What's going on?

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

lilhurricane

Numquam oblita

Perhaps some additional info?

What browser? Any new software added?
What OS are you using?

FastEddie

join:2000-12-29
Channel Z

FastEddie to cantlogin

to cantlogin

said by cantlogin :

After a couple of moths, I've been experiencing problems when trying to login to the site. Is saying that the cookies were not accepted. I enabled all cookies on my browser and I'm still having problems. What's going on?

Try clearing out all cookies from this web site and try and logging in again.

May be a screwed up cookie.

nwrickert
Mod
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL

2 recommendations

nwrickert

Mod

said by cantlogin :

After a couple of moths, I've been experiencing problems when trying to login to the site.

said by FastEddie:

Try clearing out all cookies from this web site and try and logging in again.

The moths were probably attracted by the cookies

Some people have had problems with the firefox cookie jar becoming corrupted. If you happen to be using firefox, that's a possibility. The fix is to shutdown firefox, go to the firefox profile directory and delete the file "cookies.sqlite". That will delete all cookies, but maybe you will then be successful.

cantlogin
@codetel.net.do

cantlogin

Anon

Right now I'm trying to log on with Opera and have the same problem. I've deleted all cookies and still the same problem.
cantlogin

cantlogin to nwrickert

Anon

to nwrickert
This is happening with all browsers.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness

There appears to have been 5 successful logins to the site this morning from (what I believe is) your account at the following times:
2011-02-14 08:15:24
2011-02-14 08:16:32
2011-02-14 08:23:14
2011-02-14 08:23:56
2011-02-14 08:51:07