spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

steveo05

join:2010-12-27

charter-NBA channel

Does charter have the nba channel, if so how much does the package cost?

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

No they don't

watts3000

join:2002-01-21

If you like sports I would go to Directtv that's what I did a few months back I don't see myself ever going back to cable tv. However, I do have Charter for phone and internet which I'm very happy with. Also Directtv has so much more HD content than Charter

NbaGuy

@iw.net

I've never understood this - Paul Allen is a NBA and NFL owner but the two sports channels that Charter does not carry are the NFL Network and NBA TV - maybe a Charter rep can shed some light on this for us..................

zed2608
Premium
join:2007-09-30
Cleveland, TN
kudos:1
reply to steveo05

well it doesnt matter what paul allan owns now he has practicly no controll over charter anymore (less then 2 percent voting share and equity)

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

said by zed2608:

well it doesnt matter what paul allan owns now he has practicly no controll over charter anymore (less then 2 percent voting share and equity)

yes but he was this way BEFORE then. No explanation for it. Allan paying for NFL Network would have meant he was paying himself anyways. That's kind of like the owner of a McDonald's franchise refusing to eat at his own McDonald's because he thought the price of the value meals was too high.

steveo05

join:2010-12-27

ever heard talk of them getting it?

The_ANoN

@charter.com

said by steveo05:

ever heard talk of them getting it?

I haven't heard any.. Like they said man, youre better off going the DirecTV or Dish Network (or maybe even U-Verse if its in your area) route. My family switched to DirecTV from Charter and pretty much EVERYONE in my neighborhood has a dish stuck on the side of their house. Im not sure whats going on at Charter, but it seems they don't even care about adding (HD) channels. We had them for a year and they didn't add crap. Their internet service has been great for me, though. That and their phone service is pretty much all they have going for them these days.