Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus

Re: [game] Dead Men talk.

I'm down to the two perennial bullshit artists of the game. You both have lied as townies at least once in the game, just to lie.

I guess I should flip a coin.

Lemme re read, I will vote at the conclusion of my lunch.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

If you flip a coin on this game, I'd be pissed. I'd rather you vote me off and have us all lose than to flip a coin and vote Kris off and have us win.

Read the posts. The entire game is only 3 pages.

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

I've read enough. Bus driver is not a shit role.
vote:KrisT

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Good job, town wins.

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

only thing i can say is that Arch would have orchestrated the Navy hammer vote.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to AVD

Premium Member

to AVD
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 2

Archivis - 1 - Kristopher (L-1)
Kristopher - 2 - Archivis, AVD (L-0)

Players not voting: none

TWLIGHT

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

and a bullshit role claim is also a typical scummy arch move.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

Town Wins!

Ok, I screwed up. Night 1 Protus was supposed to die, not Dez. My bad . Kris almost pulled it out of his ass anyway. Had the doc died night one, it would have made a difference, but I can't take it back :/.

Also.. AVD you need to go back and read this game. Over... and Over... and Over... and OVER AGAIN. There were so many things that you just aren't grasping. It's ok to learn, but you really need to learn things.. all logical things. Like #'s, and LoL and anything else. Granted I had some weird roles in there, some of the basics don't go away...

navyet2sw - Mafia Janitor - You can clean up a body after a kill. When day breaks, the victim's role will not be announced. Your mafia partner is Kristopher. You win with the mafia.
Kristopher - Mafia Framer - You can choose someone during the night to frame. If that person is investigated by a cop, he will turn up "Guilty". Your mafia partner is Navyet2sw. You win with the mafia.
DrModem - Generic Townie - You are a normal townie. You with win the town. - Death Miller - Comes up guilty and shown as mafia.
AVD - Cop - You can choose to investigate 1 person each night. You win with the town.
Protusmose - Doc - You can choose to protect 1 person each night. You win with the town.
Dezbend - Generic Townie - You are a vanilla townie. You win with the town.
Archivis - Skitzo - At night you choose one person to have something random done to
them. You win with the town. **Random Protect, Investigate, Do nothing, kill.

Night 1-
Janitor - Clean up
Framer - Frame Dez, Kill Protus
Cop - Invesitage Dez
Skitzo - Random Kris - Investigate
Doc - Protect Kris

Night 2 -
Framer - Frame Arch, Kill Protus
Cop - investigate Kris - Guilty
Skitzo - Kristopher - Protect
Doc - Protect Arch
Antonica

Antonica

Premium Member

It was really hard to balance... and giving arch a possible vig shot was probably over kill, but it coulda been against a townie too so who knows. Hopefully it was at least a fun experiment and thank you for letting me do it before I leave dslreports. I hope that maybe someone got inspired and tries to do a larger game of dead men talk, cause it could be really fun

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

It was great.

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
said by Antonica:

It was really hard to balance... and giving arch a possible vig shot was probably over kill, but it coulda been against a townie too so who knows. Hopefully it was at least a fun experiment and thank you for letting me do it before I leave dslreports. I hope that maybe someone got inspired and tries to do a larger game of dead men talk, cause it could be really fun

well played. GG all esp. Ant.