So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to AVD

Premium Member

to AVD

Re: [game] Dead Men talk.

I retorted. If I'd have been upset, I'd have nailed you with something strong back. Thanks for the thought, though. I have tough skin.

Ever since I was young, I've been careful about the "you're mom" references myself. Always worried I'd say it to someone who's mom was actually dead or something. I even retorted with that once, and when the kid got all apologetic, I said "Syke. My mom's not dead."

But you never know. Of course, it's become such a main stream staple that to take offense even if your mom is dead is kind of a moot point.

I guess my real point is that you should vote Archivis so we can win this game. I called the day one role claims, and if I were truly scum Protus would have been dead Night one, and you Night 2. I'm at my desk for a minute so here's some references:

Me not happy about my role:
»Re: [game] Dead Men talk.
(I think the BD role would work against the Town, but once I started getting who people were via role crumbs, I thought it could be useful)

So then we had the:

Doc Crumb:

Reiterating and we got it and backed off:

Me noticing you JUST changed your avatar to a Cop one:

I am Town. Arch AND navy must have missed the crumbs, cause they killed Dez Night 1, but got it Night 2 and went for Protus. I had you covered with switching you and Arch.

@Arch: That's logic, not feeling. GG.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Classic.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Awww. Too late. If Night one would have gone as planned, easy Lynch on Dez day 2 (Guilty coupled with him saying "Roles will not be revealed" on Day 1), and flawless Mafia victory. Oh well. At least we tried. Almost had you Arch!

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
hehe too late.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

I retorted. If I'd have been upset, I'd have nailed you with something strong back. Thanks for the thought, though. I have tough skin.

Ever since I was young, I've been careful about the "you're mom" references myself. Always worried I'd say it to someone who's mom was actually dead or something. I even retorted with that once, and when the kid got all apologetic, I said "Syke. My mom's not dead."

But you never know. Of course, it's become such a main stream staple that to take offense even if your mom is dead is kind of a moot point.

I guess my real point is that you should vote Archivis so we can win this game. I called the day one role claims, and if I were truly scum Protus would have been dead Night one, and you Night 2. I'm at my desk for a minute so here's some references:

Me not happy about my role:
(I think the BD role would work against the Town, but once I started getting who people were via role crumbs, I thought it could be useful)

So then we had the:

Doc Crumb:

Reiterating and we got it and backed off:

Me noticing you JUST changed your avatar to a Cop one:

I am Town. Arch AND navy must have missed the crumbs, cause they killed Dez Night 1, but got it Night 2 and went for Protus. I had you covered with switching you and Arch.

@Arch: That's logic, not feeling. GG.

haha

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

Almost had you Arch!

No way. Moderating is the single best way to build up a metagame. It's so easy to identify people as town or as mafia now.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

That's why I can pinpoint you in other games........

My goal is always to make the town believe me over you, not convince you.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

I always love it when we face off, no matter what side I'm on. It's good times.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Always.

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica

Premium Member

You two going to start kissing or something?

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

said by Antonica:

You two going to start kissing or something?

Thath hawt

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Good game. I've always despised millers though XD

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica

Premium Member

Yeah, not my favs either, but did what I could to balance it hehe.