spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Rstroup99
join:2002-09-07
Batesville, AR

Rstroup99

Moving and getting Suddenlink cable and internet

I am moving to an area where Suddenlink is the cable provider (Batesville, AR 72501) and am looking at purchasing the Advanced Digital TV and High-Speed Internet 10.0 M bundle for $85/mo plus equipment. What I would like to know is how much will I be paying a month for the equipment that comes with this package? Also will there be a deposit/hookup fee due at the time of installation that I should be aware of? I appreciate any assistance.

Ryan
jimrs
join:2011-02-09
Elm Grove, LA

jimrs

That is pretty cheap for what your getting. I got extended basic cable and 1.0 meg internet. No HD or high speed and I pay $83.00 a month. I had to pay $160 for the installation. Your best bet is to call them and get it scheduled for the installation.
jimrs

jimrs to Rstroup99

to Rstroup99
I plugged in your zip and the cheapest they have has cable, 10.0 internet, and phone for $110.00 a month. The Cable only was $50.00
Rstroup99
join:2002-09-07
Batesville, AR

Rstroup99

Hey jimrs, what website did you go to, to plug in that info?
Rstroup99

Rstroup99

I just figured out where you got the $110. That is digital cable, internet, and phone. Without the phone, they advertise $85/mo plus equipment. I'd like to know how much extra "plus equipment" is.