Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Archivis

Re: [game] Modem C9 #4

It's fine. I know you're scum this game, but if for some ungodly reason I'm wrong, it narrows down the field for another chance tomorrow.

Again, I recommend that if we have a doc, go ahead and claim tomorrow. I thought it out again, and since theres a slim chance you can stop a kill overnight, its worth it to keep your mouth shut today. Claim tomorrow when its LoL. The more info we have the better.

But we won't get to tomorrow if we lynch Arch today

Phone post. Sorry for errors.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Once again, I am town.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

We'll see.

Antony - Town
Me - Town
Protus - Unknown
navy - Unknown
Archivis - Scum Vibe

So, you die today and we see what's up. If you're scum like I believe, then we are good to go. If not, scum will most likely kill either Antony or I overnight. Then the final person just has to decide between Protus and navy.

That's what I'm sticking to. Of course, I'd like to hear at least SOMETHING from navy on what he thinks.

My vote tomorrow would be on Protus at this point. Him going after Antony seems to me to be the easy lynch attempt. Antony looks like scum, but that's just because he's inexperienced. No offense to him, but his play screams scum. His post in the beginning of the game gives him away as town, though. He just is playing poorly.

It doesn't matter. You're the scum, from what I see. Let's wait to hear from navy and a little more from Protus.

Also, for all your "I'm town", you've given little to no input aside from "I really think we should lynch navy", which you reiterated right prior to the lynch of tmodelt. Let's hear what you think.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

I'm not getting the mafia vibe from you this game, so I hope you can pull off the win for the town tomorrow after I'm dead.

Vote: Archivis
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.