uniqs

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

2 recommendations

Antonica

Premium Member

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for allowing me to play in your games and putting up with my horrible modding in the past.

I got a promotion and I will not be sitting my ass in front of a computer all day doing nothing (awe shucks) so I may not be on much any more, if at all. Most of you know I just log in during work hours, but since I won't be doing that, I may not log in much. I'll probably do the occasional check in to clean up threads, but I won't be participating in anything unless job function changes. I am planning on only being in this job for a year+ till I can bid on next spot for another promotion so will hopefully be back after that.

Good luck in all the future games and never stop thinking with your gut (Unless you are Dez, then just do whatever you think is wrong)

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I'll miss you going after me when I'm also Town! I'll also miss hating you when you sniff me out as Mafia!

You'll still have time to play. You'll see. It won't be like it used to be, but checking in once or twice a day still allows for a read through and input. Good luck with your new job!

We'll have to all get together and celebrate soon!

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Glad to have you for the time we did. Now we have to give you back to Arch....

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

D;

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
it was fun playing with you, even if we only got to play so many games... and congrats on the promotion!

It would be great to have you play in a game again sometime in the future

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
Grats on the promo ant.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

God Luck IRL. We will miss you here.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
Good luck... On the other hand I have been promoted twice while playing this Next year looks pretty good as well as I'll probably no longer work full time as I am starting my PhD in September.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

1 recommendation

Chaplain

Premium Member

Paging Dr. chlen. Dr. chlen. Please come to the Podiatry Lab immediately. Someone stepped on a word bomb.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
Gratz and GL on the promotion! Maybe I'll catch the odd LoL game with you and Arch when we're all on.