Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem

Re: [game] Modem C9 #4

Just know that I had two choices to hammer when night hit. Antony, the blatantly obvious mafia, or tmodelt. Who did I hammer?
AntonyLingo
join:2009-10-28
Toronto

AntonyLingo

said by Exodus:

Just know that I had two choices to hammer when night hit. Antony, the blatantly obvious mafia, or tmodelt. Who did I hammer?

I do believe that Arch is not mafia for that reason as well... Right now, Protus is still at the top of my list.

Arch, what are your thoughts on Protus

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

No one is screaming mafia at me at this time.
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

I'm at L1 though. I'll leave my vote on as long as Kris does.
AntonyLingo
Toronto

AntonyLingo

Kris remove your vote for Arch
Arch remove your vote from yourself

Its 3 to lynch.... I have one vote on Protus, I need two more to follow suit. I seriously think that he is mafia. He hop'd on the vote train to lynch me on Day 1 and didn't care if I was town or not. That deserves a lynching.

Lets see what he presents himself as once he's dead and then we re-evaluate on Day 3

PS - No one has role claimed the doctor role yet... not Kris, Me, Arch or Protus....

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
I think it's commendable for you to sacrifice yourself for the greater good, but I believe this is a ploy in order to get on my good side, and show that you are a townie willing to die for the town win. I'm calling your bluff.

But, if everyone is buying Arch's act right now, and does not want to vote him, I'm fine with going Protus today. But, if Protus is not scum, you should vote off Arch tomorrow. I do think he's scum.

That said, either way will give Antony a chance to learn him somefin about the game. If you do get lynched and turn out to be town, I will be killed overnight, leaving Antony, Protus, and Navy. Antony can experience an end game scenario where he must choose between two players. Or, if we lynch Protus, same thing should happen. Either way, I doubt Antony will be the Night Kill target of the mafia.

Antony: If this does happen, DO NOT VOTE AT ALL ON THE NEXT DAY UNTIL YOU ARE SURE WHO YOU THINK IS SCUM. Once you vote, it's auto L-1, and the other person will hammer quickly. Votes don't sit on last day LoL scenarios.

Give me thoughts, and let's end this game so I can start up Da Batman. I'll do it once Night falls here. I don't want to slow down Modem's C9.
Chaplain

Chaplain to AntonyLingo

Premium Member

to AntonyLingo
I'm fine with this, but I want to go on record before Night that I think Arch is the scum.

Vote: Protus

Arch, do the same, and let's let Antony have his Day 3. It'll be good experience for him. He can still win it for the Town.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

Going over everything again, archivis is looking dirtier and dirtier. He's playing you, and quite adeptly, into the stall and see stance.

vote: archivis

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Works for me.

Antony/navy, if Arch turns up Town, vote Protus tomorrow for the win.

Vote: Arch
AntonyLingo
Toronto

AntonyLingo

said by Chaplain:

Works for me.

Antony/navy, if Arch turns up Town, vote Protus tomorrow for the win.

Vote: Arch

sniff sniff.....

vote Kristopher

You jump around too much.....
AntonyLingo

AntonyLingo

You did so on Day 1.... and your doing it again

You kept jumping onto my votes.... I don't like you anymore

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to AntonyLingo

Premium Member

to AntonyLingo
It's too late. That was the hammer on Archivis. He's dead. Just waiting on Modem.

Tomorrow, you need to vote off Protus. It's either him or Arch. We have one more day. The choice is going to be yours tomorrow, cause I'll be killed overnight. If the Mafia kills navy or you, they are putting themselves at a disadvantage (since I know it's Protus if Arch comes up town).

But all the above doesn't matter, cause Arch's going to turn up mafia.
AntonyLingo
Toronto

AntonyLingo

said by Chaplain:

It's too late. That was the hammer on Archivis. He's dead. Just waiting on Modem.

Thats means I'll be killed overnight..... to the survivors, hammer Kris tomorrow if I go

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I can guarantee you won't be killed overnight. The mafia player will want to survive tomorrow, so they will kill whoever is gunning for them. Protus knows I'll be after him tomorrow. He also knows he may be able to convince navy that You are scum due to your play this game. He'll kill me and it will be you, navy, and Protus alive tomorrow. If it's navy, then you'll be killed overnight, but that will leave me to think it may be navy tomorrow. Either way, the mafia would probably rather take the chance of being able to sway a new players line of thinking than take on me tomorrow.

Regardless, Arch will show up mafia with his death.

And Antony, the game of Mafia is subtle. If mafia players held their cards out in the open, the way you have been voting, then games would be easy to win. You have to find fallacies to arguments, look at play styles (that will come with time), and use the logic of the game mechanics to best pick out who is scum.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

ProtusMose - 1 - AntonyLingo (L-2)
Archivis - 3 - Kristopher, Archivis, ProtusMose (L-0)

Players not voting: navyet2sw

TWILIGHT