Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus

Re: [game] I'm Batman!

said by Exodus:

Then I'm going under the assumption that we have five days to find and lynch the joker or we all lose. I'm also going to assume that this is probably five business days.

I will also assume that while this may be an immediate lose scenario, it may not be an immediate win scenario if we all do find the joker and kill him. Basically, there are probably multiple baddies, but the joker has to go or we all lose. Hell, the joker could be an independent, nothing more than a anti-baker role or something like that.

5 real days doesn't make sense.

I'm thinking more along the lines of 5 game days.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

You may be right.
AntonyLingo
join:2009-10-28
Toronto

AntonyLingo

I'm understanding 5 game days as well.... weekends are usually quiet and I don't think Kristopher would start today and make us loose 2 days over this coming weekend.

BigReds42
Premium Member
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42 to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
said by DrModem:

said by Exodus:

Then I'm going under the assumption that we have five days to find and lynch the joker or we all lose. I'm also going to assume that this is probably five business days.

I will also assume that while this may be an immediate lose scenario, it may not be an immediate win scenario if we all do find the joker and kill him. Basically, there are probably multiple baddies, but the joker has to go or we all lose. Hell, the joker could be an independent, nothing more than a anti-baker role or something like that.

5 real days doesn't make sense.

I'm thinking more along the lines of 5 game days.

I'm agreeing with this.

Checking in.