spc
Search similar:

uniqs

anon12345
@bell.ca

anon12345

Anon

FIBE

bad experience obviously, and they install cellpipe for a reason, the 2wire totally suck! Sorry you didnt give it a better chance or let them fix your issue, myself everything went fine, the guy even installed 2 jacks. 25 down and 7 up :P

Hanging up doesnt resolve anything in a dispute neither does swearing, you should have let them fix your problem sometimes you just get a bad tech.

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy

I didnt swear once actually. I was very well spoken othe phone and calm. I used to be a service tech, and hate rude customers, so I used as many pleasant tones as possible.

I spoke with a Bell Tech Solutions manager who lives nearby before the install and he warned me that the system in my area wouldnt support advertised speeds anytimemin the near future. I should have listened, lol.

realitybytes5
Premium Member
join:2002-07-15
Ottawa, ON

realitybytes5

Premium Member

Welcome to BHell!
xtachx
join:2005-11-19
canada

xtachx to coaxguy

to coaxguy
said by coaxguy:

I didnt swear once actually. I was very well spoken othe phone and calm. I used to be a service tech, and hate rude customers, so I used as many pleasant tones as possible.

I spoke with a Bell Tech Solutions manager who lives nearby before the install and he warned me that the system in my area wouldnt support advertised speeds anytimemin the near future. I should have listened, lol.

You did the right thing by cancelling. If you "listened" to them then your 48 hour buyers remorse would have been over.