coaxguy

join:2009-07-29
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe
·Start Communicat..
reply to anon12345

Re: FIBE

I didnt swear once actually. I was very well spoken othe phone and calm. I used to be a service tech, and hate rude customers, so I used as many pleasant tones as possible.

I spoke with a Bell Tech Solutions manager who lives nearby before the install and he warned me that the system in my area wouldnt support advertised speeds anytimemin the near future. I should have listened, lol.

realitybytes5
Premium
join:2002-07-15
Ottawa, ON
Welcome to BHell!

xtachx

join:2005-11-19
canada
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to coaxguy
said by coaxguy:

I didnt swear once actually. I was very well spoken othe phone and calm. I used to be a service tech, and hate rude customers, so I used as many pleasant tones as possible.

I spoke with a Bell Tech Solutions manager who lives nearby before the install and he warned me that the system in my area wouldnt support advertised speeds anytimemin the near future. I should have listened, lol.

You did the right thing by cancelling. If you "listened" to them then your 48 hour buyers remorse would have been over.
--
If the CRTC were Environment Canada, we would probably be required to eat toxic waste for breakfast once per week. There wouldn't be a good reason for doing it; we'd just have to. (torontoist.com)

Save the internet in canada!!
»stopubb.ca/
This is a sub-selection from FIBE