dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

gettingfedup to gettingfedup

Anon

to gettingfedup

Re: [TWC] Dallas/Ft Worth Metro Vol II -- Time Warner

Actuallylet me amend that, I lost every channel over 101 this morning. There an issue with TWC in Dallas? Tech didn't know anything when I called.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

said by gettingfedup :

Actuallylet me amend that, I lost every channel over 101 this morning. There an issue with TWC in Dallas? Tech didn't know anything when I called.

If the whole of Dallas had lost digital channels I think the tech would know!
Maybe its just an individual issue.

Hob

chamberc
Premium Member
join:2008-08-05
Addison, TX

chamberc to gettingfedup

Premium Member

to gettingfedup
said by gettingfedup :

Everything fine in 75063.

Gettingfedup

Anon

Well, scheduled a tech call this moring. This afternoon, received three calls from twc techs discussing major issues they were dealing with because they are currently, or last night, did a channel remapping, and several areas in Dallas had lost channels saying on the screen "not authorized". Did not get much info from two of the calls, but the techs continually asked at the end of each call for me to check my numerous channels that disappeared to see if they were showing up. My thinking is they are using complaints to pinpoint problem areas and going from there. I told the techs the channels were still gone, even after resets, etc. Guess my location has not been dealt with yet. Basically I am missing the entire digital package over 100, and their corresponding HD counterparts. I am in 75248 area in the north. Tech still coming Friday, but was made aware there is a major area wide issue due to something TWC did in the last day. Also told i would be credited for the days without service. I chuckled at that comment
Gettingfedup

Gettingfedup to chamberc

Anon

to chamberc
Well, scheduled a tech call this moring. This afternoon, received three calls from twc techs discussing major issues they were dealing with because they are currently, or last night, did a channel remapping, and several areas in Dallas had lost channels saying on the screen "not authorized". Did not get much info from two of the calls, but the techs continually asked at the end of each call for me to check my numerous channels that disappeared to see if they were showing up. My thinking is they are using complaints to pinpoint problem areas and going from there. I told the techs the channels were still gone, even after resets, etc. Guess my location has not been dealt with yet. Basically I am missing the entire digital package over 100, and their corresponding HD counterparts. I am in 75248 area in the north. Tech still coming Friday, but was made aware there is a major area wide issue due to something TWC did in the last day. Also told i would be credited for the days without service. I chuckled at that comment

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

there should be another legal notice in the morning they had a special notice due to the fact that the VOD channels moving required a 30 day notice and they did not want to wait until the next notice date to post the changes.

Smithsonian HD on demand will only be available with the HD tier.
motorola870

2 edits

motorola870

channel change notices for 2/21/2011

FOX DEPORTES adding to digital basic 303(Dallas metro)/602 greenville commerce in addition to being on current spanish tiers.
KLEG analog 21/digital 398 drop
KDAF antenna TV adding to 419

Gettingfedup

Anon

Still without all digital channels as of Monday. Will be resetting each morning to check if they come in eventually. Tech that called me wasn't sure if reset was necessary to get them when fixed, but I reset anyway. Will quiz the guy Friday during service call about what the issue is. I have one of the newer boxes, DCX3400, so I do not know if it has anything to do with that. All my friends with the older boxes seem fine, who knows. Will be an enlightening friday.