Jim
MVM
join:2000-04-15
Saint Petersburg, FL

janderso1 to BHNtechXpert

MVM

to BHNtechXpert

Allow cable card tuner manufacturers to include SDV /TA function

Now that Brighthouse isn’t charging extra for tuning adapters in would save Brighthouse money if third party cable card tuners sources such as Tivo and Silicondust could include SDV capabilities. It should save a little electricity (good for the environment). It would also save customers a little money on their electric bills and let them get rid of a fairly large and ugly box.

The cable card already provides security and the tuner manufacturer would have to get the new feature certified by Cable Labs.

Since the cable card boxes set top boxes that Brighthouse provides already include SDV the specifications must already exist.

I would love to get rid of my tuning adapter. However, I recently purchased a second cable card tuner box so I will be picking up a second TA (and M card) this afternoon.
homeshark
join:2001-03-09

homeshark to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

Combined On-Demand channels!

For me it is annoying to:
A. Find the On-Demand channels
B. Find the On-Demand channel that has the show I'm looking for
C. Have a button on the remote that says On-Demand but only accesses For-Pay movie content.

It would be nice if On-Demand content was summarized into 1 channel.
realjd
join:2012-01-10
Palm Bay, FL

realjd to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
The features I would add/change:
* ESPN 3D available on Tivo
* A wider variety of basic cable channels available on QAM
* I understand why the BH iPad app only works at home due to licensing issues, but why not allow us to view News 13 anywhere? No licensing issues with that, right?
* Better SW for the cable boxes (although it does seem better than it was when they first switched a few years ago)
* Unlimited use of the corporate jet. If I'm CEO for the day, I may as well abuse it!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by realjd:

The features I would add/change:
* Unlimited use of the corporate jet. If I'm CEO for the day, I may as well abuse it!

Only if I get to come too
xteddyx
join:2009-08-13

xteddyx to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
I remember a time in the Orlando market were you just added a digit to most of the ch's now they seem all over the map. i do love the press select for hd but i cannot seem to get it to work on a few of my boxes i have a feeling its user error. i am not sure how possible this would be but it would be cool if i could arrange the ch lineup myself in the software. EX. brighthouse gives me a standard lineup and i can just move the "number" to whatever i want it to be. since the number stopped corresponding to a frequency with qam and is just a reference i dont see why this would not be possible other then user confusion.
mrmazda
join:2011-12-18

mrmazda

More than a year ago there was some kind of rearrangement that moved WTTA HD from wherever it was to a new location that confuses the QAM tuner in my HD recorder such that timer recordings usually record either nothing but a silent black screen, or BHN's artificial WTTA 4:3 version of 16:9 WTTA HD, unless I have the recorder turned on to the desired channel when the timer starts. I can't reach WTTA HD by keying it in directly. When I try I get the SD channel. I must use the up/down buttons to reach it. Having the recorder do (a) new channel search(s) or do a master clear and then new channel search doesn't help.

Recently BHN moved WFLA HD from 104.4 to a new location (104.6?) or had some kind of digital ID info change that causes the same problem. I know this has something to do with the ID of 8.1 for the artificial SD channel created by BHN conflicting with the 8.1 ID of the OTA HD original (PSIP?). The only way I can record SVU or Harry's Law in 16:9 any more is to turn the machine on and find WFLA HD before the timer starts, which goes a long way to defeating the purpose of owning a recorder. :-(

»www.avsforum.com/t/94065 ··· 75/16560 is a very very very long thread that includes discussion of this problem generally, as others have problems with other channels in other areas of the country and on other cable systems.

Something needs to be done to ensure that the QAM ID info of the "free HD" OTA channels gets priority over BHN's artificial SD versions of those same channels, and put an end to recording of black screens and programs with the sides missing.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to xteddyx

Premium Member

to xteddyx
said by xteddyx:

I remember a time in the Orlando market were you just added a digit to most of the ch's now they seem all over the map. i do love the press select for hd but i cannot seem to get it to work on a few of my boxes i have a feeling its user error. i am not sure how possible this would be but it would be cool if i could arrange the ch lineup myself in the software. EX. brighthouse gives me a standard lineup and i can just move the "number" to whatever i want it to be. since the number stopped corresponding to a frequency with qam and is just a reference i dont see why this would not be possible other then user confusion.

You forget that in some cases channels are placed in their respective locations by agreement with the content provider. Not so much anymore but it still exists. Making it very hard to group things as you have requested.
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Please add Sundance Channel HD in the 4th quarter.

It is one of the few channels that BHN offers in SD and is available in HD but has not been added yet (Others are HSN, QVC, Jewelry TV, TV Japan, Starz/Encore Channels and waste of space MC). While I do not care for anything except maybe the Encores for my Movie Pass in the (), it would be nice to have Sundance HD for occasional viewing.

A few TWC systems have this and with it not being on month to month deals, it should be an easy pickup.
compn
join:2001-03-05
Livonia, MI

3 edits

compn to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
try a la carte in one market for one year.
ok ok ok , it was just a joke anyways.
(did you make that a la carte thread yet?)

real idea: make every customer do a survey what channels they would pick if they could purchase ala carte. use that information to negotiate prices on the bundles/channels that everyone wants, and drop the bad stuff no one likes.

how many people watch the golf channel? i know its bundled , but you can use that information to let the golf channel owner know that NO ONE WATCHES IT, and they should make a different channel to bundle instead.

are we talking a bright house ceo or a time warner ceo here?

for time warner ceo, i'd put all of the old catalog available on dvd. theres so many films and tv series that arent on dvd, or netflix, or on demand, or itunes or whatever. then, since time warner owns its own cable company, i'd make more channels and just play all of the old films and tv series on it. its pretty much free to air their own shows and films, and it would be free advertising for the dvds. like TCM channel.

bright house ideas:
1. STOP WITH THE HELLO FRIEND COMMERCIALS. PLEASE! its an annoying, condescending way to convey information about new bright house tv apps. i dont even have an ipad. wheres the android or webos app? wheres the pc and mac app so i can watch it on my laptop?? more people own laptops than tablets.
2. national public access channel, why not?
3. sign a net-neutrality peace treaty with other isps
4. uncensored films on cable? please? you melonfarmer!
5. maybe think about fixing the aspect ratio and help any channel that still has pillarboxing (pbs i'm looking at you)
6. i want fiber optic tv + internet!
7. why are international channels $20 each ?
8. stop commercials cheating the volume loudness. even congress wants to do this. its maddening. this causes people to turn off the tv.
9. can we have a full screen guide without ads or pip? is it too much to ask for? scrolling 4-6 channels at a time gets a little old with 300+ channels you know?? do the people who design the interface even watch tv? i'd rather watch a commercial before i can access the guide than see some lame banner ad on my guide. what year is this with banner ads? 1997??
10. please beg owners get rid of channel bugs and ids and the like. i know i'm watching the TNT channel. i dont need the horrible animated thing in the corner moving about every 3 seconds, pooping up (yes pooping) animated banner ads for upcoming shows.
11. implore channels to have more direct ways of communicating with viewers. or have some kind of webpage that consolidates the contact emails of every channel offered. this will allow people to directly give feedback... be nice anyhow.

thanks for reading.
(edit: ok cut out two rants because they are probably off topic)
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Hello Friend

Compn,

Find some responses to your questions in bold below...

bright house ideas:
1. STOP WITH THE HELLO FRIEND COMMERCIALS. PLEASE! its an annoying, condescending way to convey information about new bright house tv apps. i dont even have an ipad. wheres the android or webos app? wheres the pc and mac app so i can watch it on my laptop?? more people own laptops than tablets.

I think you have confused the purpose of the spots but to clairfy a couple of things... Most of our Apps are now cross platform with the exception of BHTV for PC. That's problematic in ways too complicated to explain here other than to say in a pefect world where everybody gets along and wants to deliver content freely yes...I get it. That however is not the world we live in and until content owners ease up a bit this won't likely change anytime soon.

2. national public access channel, why not?

Why? What would you put there? Cspan already covers most of this type of content anyway.

3. sign a net-neutrality peace treaty with other isps

I think you have the wrong concept behind net-neutrality. People throw this term around a lot when they want to look important or get someone to read their schpeal. Don't get caught up in this because most people you talk to have no clue exactly what this refers to. Exactly what is your desire here?

4. uncensored films on cable? please? you melonfarmer!

Content is the sole responsibility of the content owner. We are a conduit of delivery not the decision maker as to what versions of the programming you receive.

5. maybe think about fixing the aspect ratio and help any channel that still has pillarboxing (pbs i'm looking at you)

Aspect ratio of what. If you are referring to content you are watching that is the content owners responsibility. If you have a beef there contact the folks responsible for the content and the viewing method. We simply rebroadcast what we receive.

6. i want fiber optic tv + internet!

You have it already...just not to the premise. No last mile stuff please...technology is to the point where it matters neither way despite claims.

7. why are international channels $20 each ?

The same reason premium movie channels cost more. They cost us considerably more to bring to you from the content purchasing perspective and they are limited audiences.

8. stop commercials cheating the volume loudness. even congress wants to do this. its maddening. this causes people to turn off the tv.

This is actually the law and we do our best through a number of methods to prevent this from happening. Once in a great while one will slip through and simply making us aware of it will get it resolved.

9. can we have a full screen guide without ads or pip? is it too much to ask for? scrolling 4-6 channels at a time gets a little old with 300+ channels you know?? do the people who design the interface even watch tv? i'd rather watch a commercial before i can access the guide than see some lame banner ad on my guide. what year is this with banner ads? 1997??

The guide gets better with every revision and will continue to do so. This is a work in progress with directional input from fine folks just like you.

10. please beg owners get rid of channel bugs and ids and the like. i know i'm watching the TNT channel. i dont need the horrible animated thing in the corner moving about every 3 seconds, pooping up (yes pooping) animated banner ads for upcoming shows.

No.. you need to get on to content owners about this issue. I keep telling you folks exactly how to do this but it always comes back here. When it comes to issues like this you need to motivate and organize yourselves and make your feelings known directly to those who are responsible for this. Content owners....

11. implore channels to have more direct ways of communicating with viewers. or have some kind of webpage that consolidates the contact emails of every channel offered. this will allow people to directly give feedback... be nice anyhow.

They already do....
compn
Livonia, MI

compn

1. i just dont like the spots (or the hellofriend motto). if i was ceo i'd get rid of them.

2. please see description on wikipedia what 'public access tv' is.
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pu ··· levision
CSPAN is _not_ public access. nor is PBS.

3.0. just a show of good faith sign a treaty with other isps.
3.1. At its simplest, network neutrality is the principle that all Internet traffic should be treated equally. so just put that in writing as what the company policy would be. yeah yeah QoS and voip etc i know.
3.2. that bright house (and other isps) will not 'double dip' and charge internet content providers (netflix/amazon/hulu) or users to access internet content providers extra.

4. yeah, but if i were ceo, i'd give them a call and tell them that editing films for content and time were a fools errand. then i'd make investments into newer content providers that were willing to play unedited films. then i'd create my own brighthouse movie channel and play unedited films on it. premium even, if hbo can make a profit doing it, so can brighthouse.

5. again, i know its the content owners fault. but, as a ceo of a company , i'd want those channels to look their best. so i'd offer to help them fix it! as ceo, its my responsibility to talk to content providers. not my customers. the buck stops here.

6. i meant i want GBit speeds. and i want fiber because i'm wearing a tinfoil hat to shield me from the rf waves coming out of my cable. (yes i'm joking). fiber would be underground and not get hit by so many downed trees and such. ok! it would be costly. just a thought if you ever had to upgrade or replace an entire system...

7. ok
8. ok, thank you. its still too loud, but its not your fault
9. ok.

10. as ceo i'd still call them myself. although, my last two emails to channels did get answered. the answer was 'we arent going to air the show, put the show online, nor sell it on dvd. screw off and thanks for emailing.' so talking to them about channel bugs? sure, i can do it. will it change anything? no. have many many many people talked to them about this issue over the past 20 years? yes.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

2 edits

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

1. i just dont like the spots (or the hellofriend motto). if i was ceo i'd get rid of them.

So what you are sayng is you want us to treat you more like big company to customer and less person to person or friend to friend? Just trying to clarify....

2. please see description on wikipedia what 'public access tv' is.
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-acc···levision
CSPAN is _not_ public access. nor is PBS.

I know what public access is I just want to know exactly what type of programming you expect on said channel. Most PA channels aren't exactly models of success if you know what I mean so a national one ...scary.

3.0. just a show of good faith sign a treaty with other isps.
3.1. At its simplest, network neutrality is the principle that all Internet traffic should be treated equally. so just put that in writing as what the company policy would be. yeah yeah QoS and voip etc i know.
3.2. that bright house (and other isps) will not 'double dip' and charge internet content providers (netflix/amazon/hulu) or users to access internet content providers extra.

We don't engage in any of the above activity anyway...I see no reason to sign a worthless piece of paper to essentially do the same thing we've been doing for years with no current plans to change anything.

4. yeah, but if i were ceo, i'd give them a call and tell them that editing films for content and time were a fools errand. then i'd make investments into newer content providers that were willing to play unedited films. then i'd create my own brighthouse movie channel and play unedited films on it. premium even, if hbo can make a profit doing it, so can brighthouse.

You would be one person only as CEO. A far more effective approach would be for your collective efforts to be directly focused on the offenders as viewers and consumers of the products advertised on said networks.

5. again, i know its the content owners fault. but, as a ceo of a company , i'd want those channels to look their best. so i'd offer to help them fix it! as ceo, its my responsibility to talk to content providers. not my customers. the buck stops here.

You don't understand...they only listen to their bread and butter which is you the consumer watching the station. If these things bother you vote with your remote and stop tuning the channel and let their ratings drop for a few months to a year and then tell them why you did this collectively. You as CEO would have no impact on them.

6. i meant i want GBit speeds. and i want fiber because i'm wearing a tinfoil hat to shield me from the rf waves coming out of my cable. (yes i'm joking). fiber would be underground and not get hit by so many downed trees and such. ok! it would be costly. just a thought if you ever had to upgrade or replace an entire system...

And where do you plan to go with those gigabit speeds? There isn't even one content provider online that will provide you data at those speeds or anywhere close to it. Hell you can't even test the speeds you are supposed to be getting because a reliable speed test doesn't exist at that datarate AND the test server would have to be somewhere on your network only as it would be impossible to transit multiple networks to a remote speed test server at gigabit speeds...so...you have this great pipe and no way to even test to make sure they are living up to their agreement. Nobody is talking about that yet but wait until a few Kansas city folks try and test their speeds...this ought to be fun to watch. Just trying to keep you realistic here. We can give you all the speed in the world but if you can't use it realistically anywhere it's like giving you a Indy car but saying you can only drive it in your driveway.

7. ok
8. ok, thank you. its still too loud, but its not your fault
9. ok.

10. as ceo i'd still call them myself. although, my last two emails to channels did get answered. the answer was 'we arent going to air the show, put the show online, nor sell it on dvd. screw off and thanks for emailing.' so talking to them about channel bugs? sure, i can do it. will it change anything? no. have many many many people talked to them about this issue over the past 20 years? yes.

Now you know how we feel...you received more of a response than any provider would . I think you get the impression providers/content guys are all big buddies sitting around smokin cigars sipping 100 year old scotch throwing money around the room in some big content/cable lovefest....and that just isn't so.

You the consumer have a far bigger voice than we do but in most cases you guys get caught up in the moment and forget that. Content providers know you will blame your cable provider way way before you blame them for anything. Time to turn those tables and focus your frustrations directly with the content provider for a change and you watch how quickly things change

Simply put if you guys gave them half the grief you guys give providers with these things including retrans this would be an entirely different world right now. I'm hoping one of these days you folks will finally take my word on this....
compn
Livonia, MI

compn

when we see one open letter from the ceo of bright house to (insert any channel/content provider here) then we'll stop buggin you about it. deal?

i think i'm hitting a brick wall here. all of the ideas i come up with are either old ideas, cost prohibitive, contracturally impossible, technologically unsound or just plain bad.

how about an index or search of all of the on demand programs available? its kind of annoying to navigate 40+ menus to find out whats on.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

2 edits

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by compn:

when we see one open letter from the ceo of bright house to (insert any channel/content provider here) then we'll stop buggin you about it. deal?

i think i'm hitting a brick wall here. all of the ideas i come up with are either old ideas, cost prohibitive, contracturally impossible, technologically unsound or just plain bad.

how about an index or search of all of the on demand programs available? its kind of annoying to navigate 40+ menus to find out whats on.

You aren't hitting a brick wall at all. I just want you to see the bigger picture...the purpose of this thread is to get ideas from you but also to put things into perspective from time to time as was your case. You seem highly focused on it being providers responsibility for these things and that just isn't the case. You folks are the driver of this bus and don't even know it or refuse to believe it....I can't say which because I still don't understand the resistance to the concept. I've handed you the solution on a silver platter but it will take organized cooperative effort on your part directed at the folks who really control these things. We can only do so much and continue to fight the good fight the best we can but in the end it is you that can make the difference....only problem is most think like you do and refuse to engage other than to place the blame squarely at the provider.

As for the guide question my answer is the same as it was in my first response to you. The guide is evolutionary in nature and with each revision we add or improve features based on feedback just like yours. Your request will be added to the several similar requests....
compn
Livonia, MI

1 edit

compn

ok, can i get you , yourself, unrelated to bright house, do me a favor and email one channel and ask them about removing the channel logo ? i'll do the same. just pick any channel you watch and send them a mail. except for tcm. because at least they hide it sometimes during the film.

btw, amc's website makes the claim that its advertisers, sponsors, viewers and cable affiliates who make the choice of censored films.
quote:
Does AMC edit movies for content?

Yes. Like most advertiser-supported networks, AMC edits programming for certain "objectionable" content, including nudity and offensive language. As a national network available on basic cable, AMC adheres to standards that will be acceptable to the majority of our viewers, our sponsors and our cable and satellite affiliates.
so to put the blame entirely on us viewers is a bit unfair. now if you say its brighthouse policy to support uncensored films in discussions with content providers, i will be happy.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

No.. I won't because personally they don't bother me (you asked me personally). I don't watch enough tv to care about the logos to be honest with you. If I write something like that it will be because I have an issue with it and in this case I do not...sorry.

Your second part of the post clearly misses the point I have been telling you all along. AMC edits the content...not us. They can spin it and include any and all reasons why they want but ultimately it is they who edit the content. Your concern about the content is far better focused on the content owner regardlesss of source....in this case you have chosen AMC.

AMejia1976
join:2000-07-29
Kissimmee, FL

AMejia1976 to compn

to compn
"AMC adheres to standards that will be acceptable to the majority of our viewers, our sponsors and our cable and satellite affiliates"

This does not mean that the cable or satellite affiliates tell AMC or any other network how to cut/edit/limit the programing they provide. It simply means they do follow the rules of the land; AKA FCC/MPAA/ETC in order to keep uncle sam from punishing them should they show content that is generally distateful.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by AMejia1976:

"AMC adheres to standards that will be acceptable to the majority of our viewers, our sponsors and our cable and satellite affiliates"

This does not mean that the cable or satellite affiliates tell AMC or any other network how to cut/edit/limit the programing they provide. It simply means they do follow the rules of the land; AKA FCC/MPAA/ETC in order to keep uncle sam from punishing them should they show content that is generally distateful.

Exactly....
compn
Livonia, MI

2 edits

compn

BHNtechXpert, i thought you said you were a 'friend'. you wont do me one little favor? even if the logo does not bother you, you wont mind it missing then?

this is the reason i think the 'hello friend' thing is phony. calling someone a friend, when they wont even help out with a simple favor? feels phony to me.

the fcc doesnt rule movie content over cable. there appears to be laws against obscene material. but i havent seen hbo get in trouble , so i dont see how it applies.

the mpaa doesnt tell people how to edit content either. they only give it a rating based on the content. unless you have proof otherwise?

@AMejia1976: do you agree with my assessment?

i know brighthouse doesnt tell the content providers how to edit their films either. whats with all these strawman arguments you keep bringing up? its hard to have a serious discussion when you keep strawmanning.

my argument is that there are cable affiliates that DO tell content providers they want edited films. my question is, is bright house one of those affiliates? and if its not, can they actively try to out-vote the cable affiliates that do choose censored material?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

BHNtechXpert, i thought you said you were a 'friend'. you wont do me one little favor? even if the logo does not bother you, you wont mind it missing then?

this is the reason i think the 'hello friend' thing is phony. calling someone a friend, when they wont even help out with a simple favor? feels phony to me.

This is troubling Compn... no friend would ask another friend to lie for them. Sending such a letter would be a lie from the standpoint of me sending it because the logos don't bother me. I will do this much and send a note to programming on your behalf that you don't like them. Mind you thats our programming and they don't control station logos or graphics but I will nonetheless communicate your feelings.

the fcc doesnt rule movie content over cable. there appears to be laws against obscene material. but i havent seen hbo get in trouble , so i dont see how it applies.

Nor does Cinemax so that should tell you something...it is clearly in the control of the content holder not your provider because we have both HBO and Cinemax and they run quite the show latenight. (not that I would know personally ...but you guys tell me )

the mpaa doesnt tell people how to edit content either. they only give it a rating based on the content. unless you have proof otherwise?

What does the MPAA have to do with this?

@AMejia1976: do you agree with my assessment?

i know brighthouse doesnt tell the content providers how to edit their films either. whats with all these strawman arguments you keep bringing up? its hard to have a serious discussion when you keep strawmanning.

my argument is that there are cable affiliates that DO tell content providers they want edited films. my question is, is bright house one of those affiliates? and if its not, can they actively try to out-vote the cable affiliates that do choose censored material?
compn
Livonia, MI

compn

i never asked you to lie. thanks for your responses.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by compn:

i never asked you to lie. thanks for your responses.

Compn what would you call that request above? You asked me to write a letter to a content provider complaining about the logos and to remove them when you know they don't personally bother me (remember you asked me personally not professionally). Such a letter would be nothing less than deceptive because in reality they don't bother me and yet you want me to write to a content provider and say they do. How else can that be interpreted?

I am doing what you asked though as your BHN friend and passing your request on to our folks internally. It's difficult for me to do much with it as I don't have your account data but nonetheless it wil be done. What I have stressed this entire time however is that this concen really needs to be leveled at the content provider not your cable provider.

I want you happy...we want you happy but there are some things we can't fix as your provider and this is one of them.
BHNtechXpert

BHNtechXpert to Anon123

Premium Member

to Anon123
said by Anon123 :

wow was not expecting to see HBO GO on my 360 this fast. thats awesome. all i need now is showtime anytime and ill be a subscriber for life.

:)

Beachie
Where is Shelly Miscavige?
join:2001-07-12
Saint Petersburg, FL

Beachie to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
I'd love to see an on-screen volume control for the iPad app. Also, it would be nice to have the channel guide auto-hide after say 20 seconds.

PJ
@bhn.net

PJ to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
Showtime Anytime please. Thanks.

-PJ
ispalten
join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

ispalten to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Not wanting to start another thread, and with the Hurricane season upon us, why isn't The Weather Channel on the BHN TV? I think almost all others that are on the line-up are?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by ispalten:

Not wanting to start another thread, and with the Hurricane season upon us, why isn't The Weather Channel on the BHN TV? I think almost all others that are on the line-up are?

Irv we're adding channels constantly....patience my friend...these things take time.

shortyd999
join:2008-10-21
Birmingham, AL

shortyd999 to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Does or will BH offer a speed tier higher than 40M soon?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by shortyd999:

Does or will BH offer a speed tier higher than 40M soon?

Is that a question or a wish?