share rss forum feed

topgun

join:2011-01-31
Reviews:
·VOIPO
·PHONE POWER

The Holy Choice to Carry Ur Faxes

Click for full size
I had a little to much time on my hands so I wanted to see how much I could fax before either PhonePower said enough or K7 did? Well I found a pdf version of the bible online and just let her go... I'm happily pleased that I was able to fax the whole KJV of the testament and then some...I estimate around 250 pages before she bit it

»youtu.be/5XcKBmdfpWs

--
I got the need for speed »bit.ly/topgunparody

mct5

join:2010-08-06
San Jose, CA
Just wonder if those e-Fax (in and out) can be a possible feature of VoIP providers?

topgun

join:2011-01-31
Reviews:
·VOIPO
·PHONE POWER

1 edit
said by mct5:

Just wonder if those e-Fax (in and out) can be a possible feature of VoIP providers?

Sure you I can fax out, however strongly recommend a provider such as efax if sending out faxes it is critical to your business. As I have learned faxing over a non-managed IP environment can be really hit-or-miss at times.

See thread:

»Ip fax service ??
--
I got the need for speed »bit.ly/topgunparody

Stewart

join:2005-07-13
kudos:29
reply to mct5
said by mct5:

Phonepower includes incoming fax (fax enabled voicemail) with their service. Some other VoIP providers offer both send and receive. Callcentric, VOIPo and Voxox include it with voice plans; on Vitelity it's a separate product with its own number ($3/mo. + $0.03/min.). Or, for free light faxing, get an incoming number at k7.net and send with faxzero.com (they put an ad on the cover page). Or, ad-free outbound at fax1.com ($0.12/page after 8-page free trial, no monthly charge).