Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed view:
normal

Lane03

join:2011-02-08
Palm Harbor, FL
reply to ruxi

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

1. Being able to completely integrate multiple dvrs/converters together. e.g, delete/schedule recordings from any box in the house, if one box runs out of room system is smart enough to have the other box take over recording if room available, able to pause live tv from a non-dvr box

2. Smartphone apps to manage dvr schedule and stream what you've recorded to your smartphone.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
said by Lane03:

1. Being able to completely integrate multiple dvrs/converters together. e.g, delete/schedule recordings from any box in the house, if one box runs out of room system is smart enough to have the other box take over recording if room available, able to pause live tv from a non-dvr box

2. Smartphone apps to manage dvr schedule and stream what you've recorded to your smartphone.

Lane part 2 of your great suggestion is already available minus the streaming part. Visit the Myservcies section at »www.brighthouse.com
--
"I can’t give you a surefire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."
~ Herbert Bayard Swope

Lane03

join:2011-02-08
Palm Harbor, FL
said by BHNtechXpert:

said by Lane03:

Lane part 2 of your great suggestion is already available minus the streaming part. Visit the Myservcies section at »www.brighthouse.com

Yeah I know you can manage it thru the website, but I meant an actual dedicated app designed for iPhone/Android phones so we don't have to go to the mobile webpage (e.g. Netflix app versus logging in via the Netflix website)

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
said by Lane03:

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by Lane03:

Yeah I know you can manage it thru the website, but I meant an actual dedicated app designed for iPhone/Android phones so we don't have to go to the mobile webpage (e.g. Netflix app versus logging in via the Netflix website)

Gotcha that makes sense.
--
"I can’t give you a surefire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."
~ Herbert Bayard Swope