Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

[game] I'm Batman! Day 2

Click for full size
Poison Ivy

The Riddler

The Night was long and rainy in Gotham, but not uneventful. chlen See Profile's body disappeared, and was seen alive again just after midnight. Batman came to Arkham Asylum with TheRul See Profile in tow in the dead of night. He was locked up again, this time for good. The police scanner reported a body had been found near a nighttime transmission device. When Batman arrived on the scene in the early morning hours, he found ekster See Profile in wide pool of blood. Closer investigation showed he was stabbed to death by a very sharp knife. He continued his search for the remaining Arkham prisoners, especially the one with the location of the bombs hidden beneath Gotham. He had to hurry.

TheRul See Profile: Poison Ivy – Pamela Lillian Isley – You are the Town Stump. You may call STUMP anytime during the Day and become stumped. As a stump, you cannot die but also cannot vote or take actions. You win with the Town.

ekster See Profile: The Riddler – Edward Nigma – You are the Town Nightspeaker/Cop. You can only speak during the Night phase of the game. Speaking during the Day will result in a Mod Kill. You can vote during the Day, but the vote must be exactly as such, Vote: Player, and you cannot spam vote. You may also investigate one person per Day to get a result of Mafia, Town, or Independent. You win with the Town.

Player List
In Order Of Sign Up
ekster See Profile
Archivis See Profile
AntonyLingo See Profile
navyet2sw See Profile
ProtusMose See Profile
AVD See Profile
DrModem See Profile
tmodelt See Profile
Meningitis See Profile
BigReds42 See Profile
Gomez See Profile
TheRul See Profile
Dezbend See Profile
chlen See Profile
Krisnatharok See Profile

It is now Day!
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
Thanks for killing me bitches... I no longer have strep and can devote attention.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher
I didn't see anything in ekster's posts that indicated that he revealed a result of who he investigated during the day. Does anyone else?
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
No, probably intentionally too. I'd imagine he wouldn't want to come out on day one as a cop.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to chlen
said by chlen:

Thanks for killing me bitches... I no longer have strep and can devote attention.

I don't think you are dead. your name isn't struck from the roles and the flavor text "chlen 's body disappeared, and was seen alive again just after midnight." seemed to say you were resurrected.

the three role PMs have been bad guys in character, but town in the game. is this enough to assume the bad guys are town and the good guys are mafia?

FOS on them that tried to deny it day one... I will have to read back through when I have time.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
said by Dezbend:

I don't think you are dead. your name isn't struck from the roles and the flavor text "chlen 's body disappeared, and was seen alive again just after midnight." seemed to say you were resurrected.

Nice catch. It would seem you're still here, chlen.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
reply to chlen
said by chlen:

Well your not dead anymore so GG

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to Kristopher
why do I have the feeling this game is going to come down to the wire dilemma?

"Cut the red wire..."

-snip-

"...after cutting the blue wire. Got that?"
--
DSLr Mafia Member

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
^ bomb?

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
reply to DrModem
I evaluated archivis to see if he was sane or insane and got a result of ???

That's my power btw, seeing if a person is sane or insane, don't ask me how that's useful, but w\e. I thought I might have been the cop, but seeing ekster's role I don't think so anymore.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Arch why are you neither sane or insane

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to DrModem
said by Kristopher:

especially the one with the location of the bombs hidden beneath Gotham. He had to hurry

--
DSLr Mafia Member

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to DrModem
said by DrModem:

Maybe independent?

said by Kristopher:

You may also investigate one person per Day to get a result of Mafia, Town, or Independent

--
Get in here! Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to DrModem
said by DrModem:

Because I'm not a cop.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

said by DrModem:

Maybe independent?

said by Kristopher:

You may also investigate one person per Day to get a result of Mafia, Town, or Independent

No, because my role clearly tells me I'm town.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Could be a jammer about. However I'm not sure whether affiliation is linked to the sane/insane/??? result anyway.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
It could be very possible there are multiple cops and your job is to find out who is legit and who isn't.
--

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Meningitis
Yeah... I know I'm alive which why i said that killing me was a stupid act of banwagonning... so good going we lost a cop, all I am is a townie with two lives... now you used 1 up so I am a powerless townie.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
did you know you had 2 lives before this post?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to chlen
said by chlen:

Yeah... I know I'm alive which why i said that killing me was a stupid act of banwagonning... so good going we lost a cop, all I am is a townie with two lives... now you used 1 up so I am a powerless townie.

It wasn't stupid at all. If everyone who didn't get on and post got to live, these games wouldn't go anywhere. If you're having an issue express that, and maybe you won't get lynched
--
Get in here! Pub Games

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Dezbend
said by Dezbend:

yeah...

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

said by chlen:

It wasn't stupid at all. If everyone who didn't get on and post got to live, these games wouldn't go anywhere. If you're having an issue express that, and maybe you won't get lynched

I thought I stated I had strep, numerous people here knew that. Maybe I forgot to post that, but I thought I did.
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to chlen
said by chlen:

said by Dezbend:

yeah...

I didn't get that impression from your night post or your first post this morning. It appeared you thought you were dead...

vote: chlen

re: lynch all liars (maybe? I am still on the fence, if you can explain those two posts I will problably be pacified)
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
You still want to run this train to the ground?

vote: Dez
--
Will WWIII start today?

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Dezbend
said by Dezbend:

said by chlen:

said by Dezbend:

yeah...

I didn't get that impression from your night post or your first post this morning. It appeared you thought you were dead...

vote: chlen

re: lynch all liars (maybe? I am still on the fence, if you can explain those two posts I will problably be pacified)

Oh... I was not sure if my 2 lives worked on a lynch or only a night kill...

I am the lazarus.
--

-

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to Krisnatharok
I didn't ride it yesterday because I didn't see a reason to.

Am I missing something or does it seem that he thought he was dead, and then revealed he got two lives and said he knew it all along.

I stand by my vote. Nothing in his living twice indicates he is town. Nothing was revealed by the mod, so just because he is alive we can make no conclusions.

His change of information he knew is what is raising a flag for me.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Perhaps catwoman? Or someone shielded him? I'd rather bark up another tree... like why why Arch is "???" instead of sane or insane. Sounds like he could be the Joker.

vote: Arch
--
Will WWIII start today?

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Kristopher
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 7

Archivis - 1 - Krisnatharok (L-6)
chlen - 1 - Dezbend (L-6)

Players not voting: Archivis, AVD, BigReds42, chlen, DrModem, Gomez, Meningitis, navyet2sw, ProtusMose, tmodelt
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Dezbend
said by Dezbend:

I didn't ride it yesterday because I didn't see a reason to.

Am I missing something or does it seem that he thought he was dead, and then revealed he got two lives and said he knew it all along.

I stand by my vote. Nothing in his living twice indicates he is town. Nothing was revealed by the mod, so just because he is alive we can make no conclusions.

His change of information he knew is what is raising a flag for me.

I never posted any information on day one on whether or not I knew I was coming back. You are making a red herring out of this.
--

-

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
ghost flowerGo Town.