Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to chlen

Re: [game] I'm Batman! Day 2

Doesn't being at home mean you have more time to dick around?
--
Will WWIII start today?

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Kristopher
OK, I am here today, been busy as hell, we have dicked up security groups for our share drive here at work, so i am non stop on the phone or adding and removing people. grrr stupid people.
--
Unfortunately, Common Sense Isn't.
The Damned doesnt hold a candle to someone with EVIL tattooed on their arm......

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Doesn't being at home mean you have more time to dick around?

I cant knock down my fever, so crawl on the PC for a few min...and hit the bed all day.

Got to go see a doc at 4. I just can't look at screens for long...
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to Kristopher
Woah.. slow down.. can't keep up

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
reply to tmodelt
said by tmodelt:

why are you back pedaling now that the attention is on you?

Oh please, I made a silly mistake, why is everyone making a capital case out of it.
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
Let's review:

said by AVD:

[]vote:dez[/b]
»Re: [game] I'm Batman!

1) interesting, how did therul know for sure that players do not know what character they are.

2) dez crumbed bomber/joker. Any chance joker is pro-town?

3) my hunch is that batman / joker are NPCs (why I voted dez) but this is wild speculation.

1) It's been discussed an-nausuem about how Kris sets up games.

2) That's been clarified to a degree.. and why the Joker in this setup would crumb the fact they are joker is beyond me. Basically same for a bomb.

3) Some theories on the setup have been put forth, and there is some consensus on it, although some questions remain. Yet, you declare the prime anti factions (Yes, some of us believe there are two, with balance questions), are, in fact, NPC's..

It's also contradictory to question Dez claiming Joker in #2 when you put forth the theory that Joker is NPC in #3.

It's FUD x4, not just a "a silly mistake".
--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.
'Wanna help buy a goat?' - »www.kiva.org

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to AVD
man seriously you expect us to let all your crap slide? I think you need to give a little more than it is a "silly" mistake, sounds like the talk of the joker to me.
vote:Avd

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Kristopher
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 7

Archivis - 1 - Krisnatharok (L-6)
AVD - 4 - Gomez, Meningitis, Archivis, tmodelt (L-3)

Players not voting: AVD, BigReds42, chlen, Dezbend, DrModem, navyet2sw, ProtusMose
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
vote: AVD

I have been on the fence, but when I consider my options I don't have an alternative vote.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Kristopher
I seem to be totally lost in this game due to RL issues at work, and i am trying my best to keep up and pay attention. have a 3 day weekend, so everything should calm down next week, and i can particiapate more.

so for now, i am just going to help the wagon keep rolling, until i can catch up and see if there is anything else that sticks out.

vote avd

sorry about the wagon vote, i usually don't but just trying to get some things moving so maybe i wont' be lost.
--
Unfortunately, Common Sense Isn't.
The Damned doesnt hold a candle to someone with EVIL tattooed on their arm......

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Something tells me the mafia are leading us around... FOS on you all if AVD is town.

I'm at drill starting tomorrow, so I won't be around this weekend.

vote: AVD
--
Will WWIII start today?

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 7

AVD - 7 - Gomez, Meningitis, Archivis, tmodelt, Dezbend, navyet2sw, Krisnatharok (L-0)

Players not voting: AVD, BigReds42, chlen, DrModem, ProtusMose

Twilight
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

Two Face
During discussions, someone began to stick out. Their conversation got twisted, and it seemed they were hiding something. Maybe it was karma, maybe it was a subconscious slip. In the end, it didn't matter. AVD See Profile was taken into a back alley, and shot to death just to be sure. At this point, why take chances.

AVD See Profile: Two-Face - Big Bad Harv – You are the Town Roleblocker. You can choose one person per Night and block their actions. You win with the Town.

A quick search of the body showed he was working both sides of a coin. It seemed his other persona was with the other team. I guess that's better than nothing.

BigReds42 See Profile: Two Face – Harvey Dent – You are the Mafia Roleblocker. You can choose one person per Night and block their actions. You win with the Mafia.

It is now Night. Send in actions please.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
»[game] I'm Batman! Day 3
--