spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

solarX

@rr.com
reply to gigahurtz

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

That feature is currently available....but only on certain channels.... On those channels with the ENHANCED Feature, If you press SELECT and that channel is also in HD....Or SD...it will display...you can Highlite it and press Select. Having written that, I would also prefer it just show on the Guide.....less steps to manage.

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Bright House
^ thats not the same as he is talking about with the satellite

Im not sure why they dont do it, I cant see a reason as far as space or ability goes. Verizons is the same way ours is, I dont really get it but I doubt there going to change it at this point. People get pissed enough when you change one little thing.

gigahurtz
Premium
join:2001-10-20
Palm Coast, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by tim tim tim:

^ thats not the same as he is talking about with the satellite

Im not sure why they dont do it, I cant see a reason as far as space or ability goes. Verizons is the same way ours is, I dont really get it but I doubt there going to change it at this point. People get pissed enough when you change one little thing.

I just can't understand what the thought process was when this was thought up originally. I mean I can't think of any reason this way is "better" than just combining SD/HD channels on the guide.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:156
Sorry I can't answer that one Gigahurtz....sorry. I'll try to see if there is an answer to it however. Might take a day or two.