All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
baess
join:2011-01-28

baess

Nothing but problems

It is just getting ridiculous. Now it's the Cable with problems...again. On Demand not working. Wife was afraid to tell me because she knows I'm at my wits end with WOW. Went to play a Sprout show for my toddler and nothing. Frozen box. Did a reset. Who knows how long until it stops working again. We went through four cable boxes in a matter of a month. It looks like this one has gone bad too. Between the modem and the box I've had to have them replace their equipment too many times. I am fed up.
baess

baess

Found out there is an "outage" effecting On Demand and Caller ID. Seems like a very specific outage. Grrrrrrr
baess

baess

Last post for a while. The problems I am experiencing and reading about on this and other forums related to WOW seem to have a familiar ring to them. It seems when WOW was a relatively small company they were much more efficient and had less problems. As they have grown it appears they have lost the quality and other important characteristics that used to make them a stand out in the industry.

I'm sure some just call it "growing pains". That may be true but when your product suffers eventually you pay the price. I think the comparison to many other companies in other industries can be made. Maybe not on the same scale but Toyota, Walmart and several others come to mind.