Thanks.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to ProtusMose

Hmmm.

So based on your role, would it be possible for your action on Krisnathrok result in that kill being moved to night 2?

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4

I don't think so. If so, Ekster wouldn't have died until night 2, right?

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA

Don't follow.. if you acted on Krisnathrok night 1, how does Ekster come into play?

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma

Ekster was murdered night 1. I delayed Kris's action by one night. Since he couldn't do anything night 1, he couldn't have been responsible for ekster getting stabbed to death. The only actions that happened night 2 were the same as night 1. Bats got one and Murderer X got one. Krisn is the one who got murdered night two, so unless he tried to kill someone night 1, was delayed, and then some kind of crazy nexus/busdriver/mirror role made him kill himself, he didn't have anything to do with night 1
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA

gotcha, I was thinking you delayed the action on the the victim, not the actor.

Makes sense.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to Kristopher

On June 1, 1865, Senator Charles Sumner commented on what is now considered the most famous speech by President Abraham Lincoln. In his eulogy on the slain president, he called it a "monumental act." He said Lincoln was mistaken that "the world will little note, nor long remember what we say here." Rather, the Bostonian remarked, "The world noted at once what he said, and will never cease to remember it. The battle itself was less important than the speech."

four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Sans liberty to discuss, I merely

Vote Gomez
--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.
'Wanna help buy a goat?' - »www.kiva.org

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA

That said, I reference:

»Re: [game] Crazy Game 10. WTFO - Day 2

»Re: [game] Crazy Game 10. WTFO - Day 9

And, of course, Vote Archivis
--

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA

One final thought, and i shall leave it up to you to figure it out..

My metagame has always been to be consistent, and blend, regardless of role. Going counter to that would of course ruin any established patterns,and not something I would do for a single single game, else be pegged as unpredictable for all future games..

I leave it to you..
--

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Kristopher

Go town, err bad guys, err former inmates, err whatever.
PTU for the game setup so far.
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Gomez

You have a fascination for Abraham Lincoln.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
reply to Gomez

I don't know what to think of those 3 posts starting at »Re: [game] I'm Batman! Day 3

Did I miss something? Is there a puppet-master? Or am I not seeing something?
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 5

Archivis - 1 - Gomez (L-4)
ProtusMose - 1 - Meningitis (L-4)
tmodelt - 1 - ProtusMose (L-4)
Gomez - 1 - Dezbend (L-4)

Players not voting: Archivis, chlen, navyet2sw, tmodelt
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Kristopher

FOS MENENGITIS, vote archivis

for jumping on someone trying to break the game to help us. I agree that a mass role claim prob isn't a good thing, even with the supposed mod kill on claim.

so the vote is for the bs on the role claim, sounds like the joker to me.
why would you drop the info on not being able to role claim, just think of something creative and claim anyway. pretty sure that woulnd't get you killed, unless you have an absolute "NO ROLE CLAIM" clause.

i won't claim, because my role does not match my player. and pretty much useless except to add a number for the town.
--
Unfortunately, Common Sense Isn't.
The Damned doesnt hold a candle to someone with EVIL tattooed on their arm......

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places

What part of that are you directing at me? There are no quotes, and you're voting for Arch while replying to Kristopher...

If you'll outline what portion you're throwing my way I'll be happy to reply.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to navyet2sw

Interesting to see those who are jumping on me. The tallest blade of grass is the shortest to get cut, or perhaps, in a scenario where the mafia has increasing influence over the game, they may just be trying to go for a setup, or to further the momentum of a town vote towards a lynch.

You have nothing substantial. I dare you to tell me otherwise.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Kristopher

MEN- Sorry, got you confused with proto and the jump in a hurry and vote someone right into day 3.

ARCH-"No, I'm with tmodelt on this. Now is not the time to preserve our identities. However, I have a very blatant no role-claim/modkill restriction on me."
this would be the reason for my vote for now. seems like that would be a restriction put on with a vital role in the game. or with an end game scenerio. just thought it was odd you jump on the claim wagon, but state you can't claim.. doens't sound right to me.
--
The Damned doesnt hold a candle to someone with EVIL tattooed on their arm......

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

I'm not a valuable asset to the town, so if we need a sacrifice, I'll take it. However, we've sacrificed enough town already, so maybe you should start looking elsewhere.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

Virginia Beach, VA

said by Archivis:

I'm not a valuable asset to the town, so if we need a sacrifice, I'll take it. However, we've sacrificed enough town already, so maybe you should start looking elsewhere.

I don't understand that at all. if you were not an asset to the town why would you have a role claim restriction?
--

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20

I have to agree, this claim is starting to smell fishy.

unvote: gomez
vote: archivis

--
DSLr Mafia Member

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 5

Archivis - 3 - Gomez, navyet2sw, Dezbend (L-2)
ProtusMose - 1 - Meningitis (L-4)
tmodelt - 1 - ProtusMose (L-4)

Players not voting: Archivis, chlen, tmodelt
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Dezbend

said by Dezbend:

I have to agree, this claim is starting to smell fishy.

Totally. If you're of no use, there wouldn't be (or very unlikely) to have a role restriction.

Vote: Archivis
--
Get in here! Pub Games

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to Kristopher

Arch anything to say before someone hammers?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places

Click for full size
Finish Him!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Kristopher

I'm town.

L1.

Lynch me and the rest of you idiots deserve to lose.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places

I can't stand that shit. We all have to make a judgment call at some point. All we have is your word... so if you end up being town we're all idiots? Explain that please. What have you said that should convince someone not to hammer?

Your big issue is you're not really an asset, yet you have a restriction on role claim. I don't have a restriction. Does anyone else?
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

Then please tell me the reason you guys are on me. Because I assure, you none of it is legit. Gomez is maybe the only one to have a valid reason for a vote and that's it.
--

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places

Gomez has a valid reason to vote you? Why?

And what's with the Gettysburg Address? Last time that happened he was a puppet.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

Unfortunately, I can't solve this little logic puzzle for you. You can unvote me and perhaps we can look down other avenues, or you can keep me at L1 and wait for some happy mafia to come along and hammer me.
--