Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis

Re: [game] I'm Batman! Day 3

I call 'em like I see 'em and wanting everybody to roleclaim in the wide open air. Despite Archivis' protestations, I'm still suspicious, so I'm not pulling off yet.

The thing that's making me nervous about this is that the endgame is potentially centered around an action that's already taken place (the planting of the bombs). The night actions all affect people (unless there's something new and crazy) and not inanimate objects.

My power could theoretically buy us a day or help identify the killer, but would do nothing to help with the bombs.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

said by Prevailer:

My power could theoretically buy us a day or help identify the killer, but would do nothing to help with the bombs.

OK, how could it buy us a day if it doesn't do anything to stop the bombs? Bombs are going off before we'll be in a LoL situation. Or am I missing something?

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

I'm saying in general it could buy us a day if the situation was dependant upon a person's actions. Since the bomb action has already been placed, I can't help other than to help with lynching. I may be able to stop the night kills if I get lucky.
Prevailer

Prevailer

Premium Member

*delay, not stop.