New York, NY
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

2 edits

1 recommendation

reply to Bogtrotter23

Re: With NO respect....

That's a pure lie and misrepresentation of facts. If someone used 2000 minutes - he/she could have Callcentric's North America Unlimited plan for $19.95/mo. That's $5 LESS than Voip.ms would charge... And YES, those FIVE bucks make a BIG difference to MOST people.

Callcentric has World Select Unlimited residential account for just $29.95, allowing virtually non-metered flat access to over 40 countries around the world. Something similar, 2000 minutes based would cost someone over $60/mo with Voip.ms - this is WHERE the major difference one may see for their buck...

Callcentric provides CNAM service for FREE. Voip.MS charges for this service more than 1c per CALL. For just 100 inbound calls from different people - that's another buck per month, isn't it a big difference for most people?

Callcentric donates 1000s FREE access numbers to SIP Broker. Voip.ms - NONE. Callcentric provides full free while fully featured SIP accounts to anybody. Voip.MS - charges for SIP traffic which I personally consider a SHAME for any serious provider to do. Only a desperate one, who may collapse at any time would charge a dime and nickel for SIP traffic or NOT to allow one to use unfunded, free SIP account. MPHO.

Callcentric provides FREE 16x7x365 support to business, residential and ANY free customer without GIMMICKS.

Voip.MS says on their public WEB site that they provide PHONE SUPPORT 5 days a week, 8 hours a day - this is what I call a GIMMICK.

Callcentric's minimal payment/deposit is $5 vs. TWENTY FIVE bucks charged by Voip.MS. Isn't it a big difference?

Callcentric's policy is to always refund 100% of customer's account balance when/if a customer wants to close their [paid] account... Voip.ms "may" refund if the customer is not satisfied within 30 days...

Callcentric provides BUSINESS and RESIDENTIAL services and has a respective %% number of reviews - anyone may look at GBU here:
»/gbu
to see that Callcentric has largest % of business reviews - 4% amongst ALL reviewed providers, while still showing only $16/month average versus $10 averaged for Voip.ms (consider that one $100/mo worth business account is taking about 10 residential ones into equation - just to understand that having 4% of business reviews have a huge impact on average monthly service fee - still, only $16 vs. $10 - how may anyone, being of objective (or honest) mind say that Callcentric's services are of a low value or/and expensive?).

The bottom line - you are a
**************** L I A R ****************

Disclaimer - I have absolutely nothing against Voip.ms. I personally admire what they have achieved during short time. But I'm forced to use the same comparison which I wouldn't do otherwise if Bogtrotter wouldn't use it to libel Callcentric services.

Bogtrotter23

join:2009-06-14
East York, ON
said by Iscream:

If someone used 2000 minutes - he/she could have Callcentric's North America Unlimited plan for $19.95/mo.

My apologies for forgetting that callcentric also does monthly gigs in addition to payg. Certainly the better way to go for a 2000 min/month yakker, though I would probably get Voipo myself.

Not at all: I am giving my honest opinions. The problem is, I think, that you are not able to perceive things as they really are.
Expand your moderator at work

nitzan
Premium,VIP
join:2008-02-27
kudos:8

1 recommendation

reply to Iscream

Re: With NO respect....

said by Iscream:

Callcentric donates 1000s FREE access numbers to SIP Broker. Voip.ms - NONE.

Well, you DO get PR5 links out of it... (and probably some referral traffic)

Chill man. I've been there too and I know some reviewers can make your blood boil. But take a breath, go out and do something, relax, then come back and see if you still want to post the same thing. (thanks to BruceN for that)
« Best VOIP for the moneyRules? »
This is a sub-selection from but it is reliable...