how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

hockeynomad

join:2007-06-19
Mississauga, ON

Best VOIP for the money

If you finally decided to ditch the landline as your main source of communication is your cell, or you just plain don;t make many calls, best for the money is Voip.ms.

Outgoing calls are a quarter of Callcentric and the quality of the voip is near or equal to Callcentric.

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms

said by hockeynomad:

Outgoing calls are a quarter of Callcentric....

Only for CANADIAN VALUE routes---does not apply to USA routes and does not apply to premium routes!

While I love you Canadians, 9 out of 10 North American consumers are in the USA.

said by hockeynomad:

....the quality of the voip is near or equal to Callcentric.

Voip.MS is a fine provider indeed. But just the other day you were complaining bitterly about your Voip.MS service. I just don't get it.
»Re: Is voip.ms down at this moment?

hockeynomad

Mississauga, ON

said by PX Eliezer7:

said by hockeynomad:

Outgoing calls are a quarter of Callcentric....

Only for CANADIAN VALUE routes---does not apply to USA routes and does not apply to premium routes!

While I love you Canadians, 9 out of 10 North American consumers are in the USA.

said by hockeynomad:

....the quality of the voip is near or equal to Callcentric.

Voip.MS is a fine provider indeed. But just the other day you were complaining bitterly about your Voip.MS service. I just don't get it.
»Re: Is voip.ms down at this moment?

Now that you mention it, what were you going on in there? I just made a comment about the site being down temporarily, a first.

I was NOT complaining bitterly, that's for sure. It wasn't my thread.

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms

OK, sorry.

When you said Is there some way to test the incoming calls are working rather than relying on someone who finally gets thru, informing you again about your "crap VOIP" line? it sure sounded like you were having an issue other than the Voip.MS website.

Thanks for clarifying!

hockeynomad

Mississauga, ON

"Crap Voip" were the pre-Voip.ms days.

People never forget, and if a rare issue props up...

funny there never say that when their cell drops calls...