spc
uniqs
warren2
join:2008-02-28
St Catharines, ON

warren2 to TSI Gabe

to TSI Gabe

Re: IPv6 beta

Can Teksavvy please start attaching the IPv6 subnets to our existing IPv4 static accounts?

I would love to test, however, I require the use of my IPv4 subnet at the same time.

Please?
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by warren2:

Can Teksavvy please start attaching the IPv6 subnets to our existing IPv4 static accounts?

If you're interested in this send PMs to TSI Marc every 2 weeks reminding him how many people are interested in this. He keeps asking me to do so but if more people make him aware of the fact that we've been asking for this for over a year now it might help to get some real progress and I'm serious about this. He doesn't seem to read the v6 related threads (if he has time to even read DSLR much at all) and when I first brought it up he didn't seem to be aware of people wanting further progress in this area.
sedmonds
join:2007-05-25
Kitchener, ON

sedmonds

said by 34764170:

said by warren2:

If you're interested in this send PMs to TSI Marc every 2 weeks reminding him how many people are interested in this. He keeps asking me to do so but if more people make him aware of the fact that we've been asking for this for over a year now it might help to get some real progress and I'm serious about this. He doesn't seem to read the v6 related threads (if he has time to even read DSLR much at all) and when I first brought it up he didn't seem to be aware of people wanting further progress in this area.

In the meantime, it's possible to run a static ipv4 and an ipv6 login simultaneously. It may not be possible, however, on some standalone router/wireless devices. There are instructions in this thread for doing it in debian flavoured linux, and I think someone did something similar with one of the BSD variants.
tprince
join:2008-06-26
Edmonton, AB

tprince to warren2

to warren2
I am waiting on it being attached to static IPv4 too.