·Verizon FiOS

2 edits
reply to yahoo2003

Re: Rules?

Thank you.
Just in case you reached _this_ point while are still not aware of the issue:

- the OP posts "reviews" for Callcentric during last TWO years;

- he is NOT callcentric customer;

- every time the OP comes to leave the "review" - he posts some "details" which question Callcentric's business model;

- the review the OP posts always OVERRIDES the previous one while the language of the review calls for replies from multiple people (visitors);

- when such multiple replies are "attached" beneath the review - it becomes increasingly difficult, annoying and boring for a potential reader to move onto another review in the list;

- the OP comes to leave his "review" periodically, but often enough to keep his "review" on TOP of all other reviews left for Callcentric;

- if you are a patient enough - you may go down the list to figure out that to date - this is VERY FIRST REVIEW with "bad" quality metrics assigned to it. More over - you may not be able to find our ANY other review with quality metrics below 50% for Callcentric for its over 6 year history of being represented on DSLRs;

- moreover - the OP came to "review" Callcentric 4 times during last 4 days. At first - last Saturday he posted a questionable review text just "asking" for replies (where you, yourself replied with a wonderful reply - thanks) while the ratings (scores) where quite high yet (although lowered). The next day the OP modified the review's score more down (while leaving the text unchanged). The third day (yesterday, Monday) - the OP has dramatically lowered the Value score AND also RELIABILITY score while modified the text that "he questions a long-term reliability of Callcentric" - although it's a known fact that Callcentric provides its services since mid of 2005 and to date there were handful of issues/service interruptions while them ALL were documented on these very boards. It's also very well known fact that the competitor whom the OP "advocates" for (by blackmailing Callcentric") has service related issues almost on DAILY basis - all those issues are clearly outlined within the reviews left for them as well as on literally 100s threads across those boards, but every time - some one leaves a frustrated review for them - the OP comes in and leaves his FEATURED, sweet review on TOP of all others while, at the same time, leaves a libeling review for Callcentric - you may view it right now, by just looking down the "competitor's" line of reviews and comparing it to reviews left for Callcentric. Just, please - do me a favor - spend 5 minutes doing this very quick look down the reviews.

- well, the next day - today (Tuesday) the OP has come to Callcentric review again and "slightly" lowered the score for "Call quality"... - without changing the text of review itself...

Although, as MartinM says, there is no "conspiracy theory" - it appears that the OP does clearly have some issues with Callcentric related quality of services and products because since the first appearance on these boards, around two years ago, the OP has multiple (100s?) times started threads related to/questioning Callcentric services - those are still available for anyone who can run a simple search as well as dozens of times attempted to modify/lodge negative reviews for Callcentric while the last time his review had even been entirely removed by moderators.

Unfortunately - there is NO way to click "hey mods" for a review... The only way, so far, I could figure out on those boards, to oppose the OP who actively bullied against Callcentric - was to come back with factual comparison of related features (or cost structures) between CC features and those of "competing" provider. If not the OP's bullying - I'd ever NOT posted a single comparison (because there are already more than enough comparisons, made by others), not even a note related a competitor (there is NO single comment left by myself to any other provider, besides my residential FIOS one)... This is _what_ and _why_ I'm doing here during last several years (I wrote already about that multiple times) - just come back with clarifying materials when/after the OP another time attempted to libel Callcentric. Yes, of course, while being "here" - I'm also participating sometimes in other topics, providing technical answers to people who asked something, but _primarily_ I'm here just to protect the Callcentric name from bullies.

- Please note again - the OP is NOT Callcentric customer nor can even be the real one (perhaps long ago, in past) - no one, in a sane mind, who doesn't like one's service would come 100s times to attempt to leave an "objective/honest" reviews. Even the one who could really suffer something "bad" from their provider - would probably only once come to this site, leave a frustrated feedback and go to some one else... but not multiple times, time after time - come back to leave something bad for anyone else...

Thank you.

yahoo2003

join:2007-11-02
Mclean, VA
Reviews:
·callwithus
·Anveo

said by Iscream:

- the OP posts "reviews" for Callcentric during last TWO years;

I did'nt know someone can make more than one reviews for the same provider. Elections won't be fair if someone can vote multiple times.

said by Iscream:

Even the one who could really suffer something "bad" from their provider - would probably only once come to this site, leave a frustrated feedback and go to some one else... but not multiple times, time after time - come back to leave something bad for anyone else...

I agree. If I had to make negative reviews for my provider, I'd review it once and forget it forever, it's not worth my time.

Iscream
Premium
join:2009-02-17
New York, NY
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

"Someone" may post only one review for any particular provider. But that "someone" may multiple (unlimited) number of times come back to his/her review and modify either the text or scores or both. Whenever a review is modified - it comes on top of all other reviews without regard of how long ago it had been lodged. One may change a score from positive to negative and then back... Each time a review is modified - it's again counted and repositioned within GBU's scores. It's much like a "drag"/hell/fate/addiction for providers... Not like elections, not at all )

Moreover - for one that "negative" score - we've lost our former "gold" - CC's the only one today who shares the "Silver medal" with Vonage now. As matter of fact - I'm quite proud now because it's better to share silver with winners... )

yahoo2003

join:2007-11-02
Mclean, VA
Reviews:
·callwithus
·Anveo

said by Iscream:

"
Moreover - for one that "negative" score - we've lost our former "gold" - CC's the only one today who shares the "Silver medal" with Vonage now. As matter of fact - I'm quite proud now because it's better to share silver with winners... )

I actually check the GBU rank first before I select my VOIP provider. I believe most VOIP users probably do the same. I have never looked at the "medals". E.g., Vonage ranked much lower.

CC's still ranked on the top, even not among the cheapest (Ooma, NetTalk), that tells something.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14

2 recommendations

reply to Iscream

said by Iscream:

Moreover - for one that "negative" score - we've lost our former "gold"

The review section is for users to post their unbiased reviews. It was never intended as a place for reviewers to be badgered by providers in order to up their company's ranking. Never.
Expand your moderator at work
« but it is reliable...
This is a sub-selection from Rules?