yahoo2003
join:2007-11-02
Mclean, VA

yahoo2003 to Iscream

to Iscream

Re: Rules?

said by Iscream:

- the OP posts "reviews" for Callcentric during last TWO years;

I did'nt know someone can make more than one reviews for the same provider. Elections won't be fair if someone can vote multiple times.
said by Iscream:

Even the one who could really suffer something "bad" from their provider - would probably only once come to this site, leave a frustrated feedback and go to some one else... but not multiple times, time after time - come back to leave something bad for anyone else...

I agree. If I had to make negative reviews for my provider, I'd review it once and forget it forever, it's not worth my time.
Iscream
Premium Member
join:2009-02-17
New York, NY

Iscream

Premium Member

"Someone" may post only one review for any particular provider. But that "someone" may multiple (unlimited) number of times come back to his/her review and modify either the text or scores or both. Whenever a review is modified - it comes on top of all other reviews without regard of how long ago it had been lodged. One may change a score from positive to negative and then back... Each time a review is modified - it's again counted and repositioned within GBU's scores. It's much like a "drag"/hell/fate/addiction for providers... Not like elections, not at all )

Moreover - for one that "negative" score - we've lost our former "gold" - CC's the only one today who shares the "Silver medal" with Vonage now. As matter of fact - I'm quite proud now because it's better to share silver with winners... )
yahoo2003
join:2007-11-02
Mclean, VA

yahoo2003

said by Iscream:

"
Moreover - for one that "negative" score - we've lost our former "gold" - CC's the only one today who shares the "Silver medal" with Vonage now. As matter of fact - I'm quite proud now because it's better to share silver with winners... )

I actually check the GBU rank first before I select my VOIP provider. I believe most VOIP users probably do the same. I have never looked at the "medals". E.g., Vonage ranked much lower.

CC's still ranked on the top, even not among the cheapest (Ooma, NetTalk), that tells something.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

2 recommendations

fatness to Iscream

to Iscream
said by Iscream:

Moreover - for one that "negative" score - we've lost our former "gold"

The review section is for users to post their unbiased reviews. It was never intended as a place for reviewers to be badgered by providers in order to up their company's ranking. Never.
Expand your moderator at work
« but it is reliable...
This is a sub-selection from Rules?