Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to Dezbend

Re: [game] I'm Batman! Day 4

said by Dezbend:

gomez/navyvet, I am curious what you knew and when you knew it.

More, now that I'm home.

You infact maybe came very close to winning this. When navy and I talked friday, the gambit was a tracker on tmodelt. But I said watcher accidentally. It worked out far better that way, and he played it very well.

Had that not worked out as it did, tmodel could have been lynched, and Men the likely night kill. I was admittedly blind sided by the additional third party.

As pointed out the role claim with a day one end game, was questionable. But by after some things where said by Men, he looked scummy, but couldn't be since I knew who was .. Ergo, he was the joker in mind, and the primary lynch candidate for the day.

Also seemed you were getting to friendly towards me.. "Another thing Gomez said that made sense to me".. Looked odd to me. Fine by me since it linked you to me more than my actual partner.

You sir, have escalated the levels of your claims (Invent a claim, and then feign confusion on it).. Noted for future games.

Ultimately I think you over-claimed.

Other thoughts:

Given the way Role alignment was working, I think we all missed the SK. Not a comic guy, but I'm pretty sure Joker is more creative than a knife kill.

Town didn't press on much of anything. Especially the vote patterns. Navy and I tried to distance votes as much as possible when needed which probably helped (Mafia has the right to communicate, use it!) given I pressed on all the lynches.

And screw linked roles. Hate em.

--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.
'Wanna help buy a goat?' - »www.kiva.org

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat

said by Gomez:

Town didn't press on much of anything. Especially the vote patterns. Navy and I tried to distance votes as much as possible when needed which probably helped (Mafia has the right to communicate, use it!) given I pressed on all the lynches.

Indeed. Men should have stuck to dez's fake defuser claim like glue, instead of backing off, for instance.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1

said by DrModem:

said by Gomez:

Indeed. Men should have stuck to dez's fake defuser claim like glue, instead of backing off, for instance.

I did stick to it. It was obvious bullshit. I said it over and over again. No one was going to side with me, so I went after Gomez who I thought to be scum as well. I was right, but it's convincing others that's the issue.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3

Hey... I fully agreed with you... now if only you didn't kill me first, you might've had a chance