join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Chaplain

to Chaplain

Re: [game] I'm Batman! Day 4

Dez, allow me to reiterate the question:

You made this post:
said by Dezbend:

you guys might just lynch me, because this sounds like one of my crazy plays but it is not.

my role name happens to be a very minor character name in the DC universe. I just conferred with kris, he did not intend me be that character from the DC universe.

so no, I do not have a character name, just a role name. sorry for the confusion.

TheRul, special apology to you. I wasn't being a jerk in real life, I was trying to be the villain type. but now I don't even know if I am a good guy or bad guy in the DC Universe.... all I know is I win with the town, and from the one death, I do assume what I said earlier, but have less evidence now.

unvote: therul

I would like to know where in this list that confusion is found: »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li ··· aracters
Gomez

Gomez

tsk on not closing you vote bold in that post

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to Gomez

MVM

to Gomez
not on that list.

here is the deal. I did not recognize the name, but I am not up on my batman lore, so I looked it up on the internet... I had trouble finding it, so I dug a little deeper, and I found a reference.

There was this guy in some side universe comic line that had a code name, and that code name is the same my role name.

He appeared in one comic in an alternate universe. With hindsight there are enough characters that kris would not have picked such a random character. I was totally off base day 1... that is probably why I always lose

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

Please share the link.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

I will try to find it again.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

Please do...

Hopefully you understand the motivations of my scrutiny.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

I can't find it. I will keep looking, but I followed links within links... it wasn't from a google search or wikipedia link. I can't remember what site I even started from...

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by Dezbend:

I can't find it. I will keep looking, but I followed links within links... it wasn't from a google search or wikipedia link. I can't remember what site I even started from...

Understood.. I want to believe you because I like the improved odds.

But, I want to be gnats ass sure on it else the whole "enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes in to play.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

Sorry, I can’t find it. But it was from the ‘New Earth’ universe, there was a bad guy named Plastique and her husband Adom Bomb (hehe) that were part of the Bomb Squad along with some other minor villans. My guy, whose name I can’t remember, had the code name “defuser” That is all I can tell you tonight. Bed time.