Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend

Re: [game] I'm Batman! Day 4

said by Dezbend:

it seems you have been spreading a lot of FUD and/or just not paying attention.

fos

I'm spreading FuD??
said by Dezbend:

We are in a tight spot. with 2 maybe 3 mafia left and the joker there is only 3 or 2 town left.

If we kill the joker the mafia win by numbers.

If we kill a mafia member, the joker wins by blowing us all up tomorrow.

I have the ability to cut a wire on the bomb. there are three colored wires, one deactivates it, one blows it up instantly, and one does nothing.

Bold added by me. Where after this statement did you say this is not your character??
Meningitis

Meningitis

Premium Member

If you're talking about the 'diffuser' portion of it, that's insignificant compared to your ability to make or break this for us with a single wire snip.

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to Meningitis

MVM

to Meningitis
that is my role.

I am the defuser {mafia role not DC character - that was my mistake that I corrected half way through day one, but you all are still caught up on it. I explained as best I could as soon as I could}. I can deactivate the joker's bombs if I cut the right wire.

I don't know if killing the joker also shuts off the bombs or reveals which wire to cut or anything else.

Maybe if we had found the mafia sooner, or if I, or the joker had died sooner there was some other planned ending. surely Kris didn't expect it come down to all three factions still alive at LoL.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

I don't care about the 'diffuser' portion of it. It's the ability I'm concerned about.

You can't tell me Kris is going to give you the ability on day 1 to save the day, or blow us all up. That is the issue I have with your story. I don't care if he calls your role the 'flip flop' it makes no difference, as your ability remains the same.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to Meningitis

MVM

to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

If you're talking about the 'diffuser' portion of it, that's insignificant compared to your ability to make or break this for us with a single wire snip.

I can only guess that Kris assumed whoever got this role would not use it too early. I don't know how the balance works out.

Yes, if I had used it night one, there was a 1/3 chance of game over, 1/3 chance of nothing, and a 1/3 chance that the joker's threat was gone.
Dezbend

Dezbend to Meningitis

MVM

to Meningitis
it is what it is, I don't know what to say about that as you are questioning the mod's intentions not mine.

point of clarification, I could not have won the game on night one. the mafia and joker would have still been alive, the time limit and threat of annihilation would have been removed, but yes if I had used it and got it wrong we would have all been dead, but who besides Arch would take such a chance?

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to Dezbend

to Dezbend
Dez how do you know were the bombs are?

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

I did nothing to find them. I just knew. My expertise granted me the knowledge I guess.

whatever guys.

without me, the mafia or the joker wins, the town can not win unless I remove the joker's threat (and even so it is low odds)

vote me off if you are mafia or the joker, but if you are town, you need me.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

That is such a heavy burden, and a huge wild card. You could potentially blow us up instantly (as you said) or you can buy us a day to find mafia and win.

I can't see such a make or break role being handed out, and with that I'm going to Vote: Dezbend.

tmodelt
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt

Ok so Men I see you applying pressure but yet you haven't claimed. What is your role in this?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

I don't see a need for me to claim right now. You knowing my role will not help us win this. I'm not applying pressure, I'm voting for a person that's lying.

Too many holes in his story, and too much power to have, and too much chance involved for that power. There's no way one of us has that much influence over the course of the game.

Bad claim by him, IMO.

tmodelt
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt

Ok so I guess we should just let you slide with not claiming. I am not saying I dont agree with you about dez. I am just wanting to see whos claim seems the most legit. Do you have a claim restriction cause I see you didnt mention one.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

I'm not restricted.

Feel free to follow me tonight, or do whatever someone needs to do to verify I'm town.